Noob question about scheduling

Hi there i just started up today and i have been trying to set up my scheduling i made up schedules for my aircraft and activated them with a 3 day delay to give it time to book up in my scheduling process i have come across 5 different colour for the flight slots green, yellow,bright red, dark red, and blue i have figured out what 4 of the five colours means

Green= means go lol

yellow= pending flight/schedule

red= not possible

blue=maintenance time

dark red=??? any idea

thanks

Dark red: i guess it’s because you didn’t fill your aircraft with seats!

Create a Cabin Configuration (the seat and knife icon -> cabin configurations), and after creating the profile, go to the fleet, select the aircraft (check the checkbox) and the option to apply the seating config will show up bellow the Aircraft list ;)

i have a purely cargo setup all my aircraft are cargo only so im not sure thats it i will check to see if they have but as far as i know they are not convertable and just in a freight configuration

Ah, so its okay… This color means cargo ;) nothing to worry about. Just let the birds fly

i had this just happen on cargo schedule i wouldnt mind knowing what it means it was green before now it is dark red as shown in the upload

I hope so they the flights dont seem to be getting booked like i think they should. flights started to get booked but stopped or so it seems part way through the schedule will keep am eye on it

The schedule is perfectly ok, BUT, what is your maintenance ratio?? Unless you are using a really old aircraft wich needs all this maint time, or you are just smoking money hahaha

Put more flights. 4 hours of maintenance/day should be enough… Give it or take a few minites, but anything between 3h30min and 4h30 should do

The maintenance ratio is 496% on this a/c has two flights a day about 8 hrs of down time a day it is an old plane.

Delete double post

you only need a maint. rationof 100, so schedule more airtime. that’s where you make your money.

also, demand is only calculated once a day per airport, and up to three days ahead. you can find the time at the airport page. this might explain why the booking "stopped halfway through the schedule".

i have a maintenance ratio of about 130 for me no new flights have been scheduled at all i have a few flight that have been booked but no new flights are the schedule is not being continued or booked i will contact support i cant figure it out i understand how the flights are booked but as time passes new flights should be added or booked right ? and then cargo or passenger booking occurs after the flight is added or "booked" or am i wrong?