Transfer Flights to Subsidiary?

Can you transfer flights/routes to a subsidiary? I started with a Holding, but looking at that I would prefer it to be a subsidiary, is there a way I can transfer the routes over or does it need done manually?

@ Bunnywinkles: you need to do it manually.

Oh you can do it Highscore how? 

If you would read carefully, I said, no, you have to do it manually. And stop spamming again others threads. Now nearly everybody knows that you have a nice livery, Highlander222.

Hello

Open your own Design-Thread. And no, I don't want you to design me anything, thanks.

Ok, Can you disable the blocking me, I need to talk to you in private #Apology 

Ok, Can you disable the blocking me, I need to talk to you in private #Apology 

No.

Sorry, Bunnywinkles, that your thread is hijacked from this guy again and again.

I was just trying to help others as I can put my designing skills to good use that's all highscore, do you want me to design you a livery 

You mean Slittlew's design skills, ehmm... right?

I meant that I was gonna ask him to do it for me? He gets all the credit he is such a good designer isin't he

I meant that I was gonna ask him to do it for me? He gets all the credit he is such a good designer isin't he

So asking him to do a design for other people who ask you to do designs for them is what “putting your design skills to good use” means nowadays?

Thanks @highscore. I have been learning to ignore highlander.

Wow