2018-07-21 to 2018-07-24 Several game worlds moving to new hardware

[EN] To finally wrap up an internal project to modernize our IT infrastructure, we will be moving the following game worlds to new hardware between Saturday 2018-07-21 and Tuesday 2018-07-24 in this order:

1. Riem
  2. Meigs
  3. Gatow
  4. Kaitak
  5. Tempelhof
  6. Fornebu

By now, we have automized the process of moving game worlds to such an extend that we don't expect the respective downtimes to last longer than 15 to 30 minutes. Despite that, we thank you for your understanding!

[DE] Mit einem letzten Schritt wollen wir in den kommenden Tagen ein internes Projekt zur Modernisierung unserer IT-Infrastruktur abschließen. Dazu werden zwischen Samstag dem 21. Juli und Dienstag dem 24. Juli die folgenden Spielwelten in dieser Reihenfolge auf neue Hardware umziehen:

1. Riem
  2. Meigs
  3. Gatow
  4. Kaitak
  5. Tempelhof
  6. Fornebu

Mittlerweile haben wir den Umzug von Spielwelten derart automatisiert, dass die jeweiligen Ausfälle nicht länger als 15 bis 30 Minuten dauern sollten. Trotzdem danken wir für euer Verständnis! 

[EN] Riem and Meigs have been moved.

[DE] Riem und Meigs sind umgezogen.

Meigs is not working for me. When I click on "Play!", the browser opens a window about simulogics.

Also, if I try to log in via "History" on Google Chrome and click on a page related to my fleet managment, It says "The requested URL /app/com/numbers was not found on this server."

What is going on?

Might be a DNS issue - should solve itself with a bit of waiting.

[EN] Gatow has been moved.

[DE] Gatow ist umgezogen.

[EN] Kaitak has been moved.

[DE] Kaitak ist umgezogen.

[EN] Tempelhof and Fornebu have been moved.

[DE] Tempelhof und Fornebu sind umgezogen.