A Day later and more problems.

1)   I took the seats out of a 737 to use it as a freighter. From CLE to JFK.  Because I'm getting  100% freight loads and no passengers. Both ways .  I wanted to see if the plane will load with freight.  But they aren't converting to freighters. Load monitor still shows 6 freights max.   And the flights schedule is red again.   If this is because the aircraft has no cargo door. Will it convert to freighter by taking seats out?  There's no box to click to convert to a freighter. Then I have to get another AC. But they aren't any 737 freighters listed except old 737-200s.  I want at least a 400 series to get the fan  engines.  I'd like to see how much freight will load in the AC.  Maybe enough to run freight loads.

If I get a Quick change freighter.  Will the freight loads adjust  up  by them selves.  If freight gets sold  but no passengers come.

2)  A bigger more possible costly issue. . I have a 777  running JFK-PEK-JFK- PEK-LAX- PEK-LAX-PEK- JFK    The aircraft flight schedule  shows all the flights green.  The complete schedule shows all the flights listed. 

But when I go into Route Scheduling. And select the routes.  The flights numbers are shown at the top.  But half the numbers are missing from  the middle and bottom. 

If I Click the flight numbers individually. Some numbers show no scheduled flights. 

And in show all  competitor flights . The same numbers are missing again.

3)  I got a bunch of duplicate , triplicate , quadruple  flight numbers  , same flights on the same aircraft.  I got a message today, BS2 was cancelled.  PIT-CLE      In Route  scheduling.   4 BS2  flights are shown .  One is cancelled. 3 are not. They were not  there yesterday.  There's 4 BS1s.    Apparently BS1 didn't fly.   But I got no cancelled message. And the plane is  still in CLE.  Which is probably why the PIT flight cancelled. No plane showed up.

I can only give you a very strong advise .... ask yourself if this kind of simulation is what you like to play.

If it is do yourself a favor and start from scratch! 

First ,,, there are aircrafts that CAN be converted into Freighters. But not all have this and you need a 737-700C in your case. If you don't have it than you can not remove the seats and get only Cargo.... it dosent work in real life and it dosent work here as well.

Then you should realize that in this game you need time and patience. Once you have a plane, you need pilots, Cabin configuration, Seats etc and assign them to your airplane. Then do a schedule for your plane and activate it. Each Airport got its passenger and cargo update ONCE in 24hrs. If a Route is working or not you will see after 3 days. You need to send your Plane to the place where it should start for its first flight. The Aircraft is not flying there by itself!. 

Do your changes one by one. You can delete unused flightnumbers and use them again once deleted. From what I saw you do way to many changes and not even waiting for the results.

Have you taken a look at all these tutorial videos? You really should do so:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Airlinesim&oq=Airlinesim&gs_l=youtube.3…0l3.5100.6985.0.7694.10.8.0.2.2.0.145.780.6j2.8.0…0.0…1ac.1.11.youtube.8xU5Gn92T00

What nationality are you? Maybe we are some inhere who speaks your native language - might help you.

I can only give you a very strong advise .... ask yourself if this kind of simulation is what you like to play.

If it is do yourself a favor and start from scratch! 

First ,,, there are aircrafts that CAN be converted into Freighters. But not all have this and you need a 737-700C in your case. If you don't have it than you can not remove the seats and get only Cargo.... it dosent work in real life and it dosent work here as well.

Then you should realize that in this game you need time and patience. Once you have a plane, you need pilots, Cabin configuration, Seats etc and assign them to your airplane. Then do a schedule for your plane and activate it. Each Airport got its passenger and cargo update ONCE in 24hrs. If a Route is working or not you will see after 3 days. You need to send your Plane to the place where it should start for its first flight. The Aircraft is not flying there by itself!. 

Do your changes one by one. You can delete unused flightnumbers and use them again once deleted. From what I saw you do way to many changes and not even waiting for the results.

Thank you for the reply. Here is my Answers.   I have been playing airline sims since AeroBiz.  Also Aerobiz  supersonic, , Airline empires.  Airport manager. I like airline sims.  Yes.

Ok  Start from scratch.  Good advice.    I am not happy to wait a few days to find out  there's some game problem.

Ok , In  this game all airliners will not convert to freighters. In real life any plane will convert to a freighter by taking the seats out and installing a cargo door.  Or two perhaps.  Maybe reinforcing the floor. The sim can not do that. I can.  But I will live with your answer.

I have planes, pilots for each plane. Cabin configured. The pilots are employed in staff. listed under each type of airplane.  That means they  are already trained.   And I read that the pilots are assigned automatic,  In Wiki.  Schedule was created and activated.   All the planes were purchased at the flight number 1 airport. Or sent to the airport for the first flight of each airplane.  

I am doing too many changed because the flights are cancelling.   Because the flights are showing NOT  scheduled on one page , and scheduled on other pages.  All the pages need to show they are scheduled.  If they are. They are not showing scheduled.   In   Real life nobody waits 24 hours to see if a flight is scheduled or not.  You know.

I have time.  Patience....   Well, patience. 

Airlines are about fast change.  Changes and fast.  Or you are going out of business. 

But thank you.

What I will do is nothing. Walk away.  See what happens in a few days.   It's not realistic to do this.  Watch your airline use up its cash cancelling flights.

Try again another day.

Have you taken a look at all these tutorial videos? You really should do so:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Airlinesim&oq=Airlinesim&gs_l=youtube.3…0l3.5100.6985.0.7694.10.8.0.2.2.0.145.780.6j2.8.0…0.0…1ac.1.11.youtube.8xU5Gn92T00

What nationality are you? Maybe we are some inhere who speaks your native language - might help you.

I agree.  Thank you for your patience.  Already started tutorial number 1.

Native language. English

Well normally in Real life its also not that simple just take seats out and thats it ..... you have planes that are at the moment converted to Cargo planes like 767 and others. You need to reinforce the floor, put a cargo dor in, maybe a floor woth roles to easier moving of pallets.... this takes time. Here you have Planes designed and assigned for Cargo and Planes that can be converted to Cargo ....these are the ones you can use for Cargo.

There is no Game Problem here at least of what you posted so far.Now to make your life a little more easy ...... When you activate the schedule for passenger flights it turns Green ... thats perfect. Now it depends on what you have selected. You can activate Immediately or with 3 days delay. When you selected Immediately then you can go to your FLEET ... Select the aircraft where you have just activated the Schedule and go to the right button called Flights. After you activated your Schedule your Flights will be booked into the System every 30 .... so every half hour and full hour. If you choose with 3 days delay the flights will start in 3 days or if you choose Immedeately than you have at least 24hrs before the first flight. You can see there from where to where your first flight is and the date. Just send the Plane to the first Airport. As I said before every Airport in the game is updated only once in 24hrs. Just have a look at your selected Airport at what time the update will occour. Now you have to wait for 24 - 72 hrs and look if your flights are getting passengers or not. Even if you selected Immediate activation you NEED to wait for 72 hrs before you decide to keep the route or cancel it. on the far right you see on a booked flight "Details" there you can get more details about the flight and if a flight is cancelled you can use the Mouse over function and get the reason why the flight is cancelled. Now ...... if you decide to cancel a route make sure you cancel all remaining flights in the Fleet...Flights section .... if not and you activate immediately ... the new flights will be booked into the system but your aircraft is somewhere else. Best way to to is do it with 3 days delay because every time a flight is canceled by you or the system you pay hevy fees.

I am not sure where you can not see your flights that are missing somehow ... somewhere .... If it is the ORS you can select if you want to see flights from 0 up to 72 hrs from a to b. In this game you can see maximum 3 days ahead ... not a week or so ... just look what range you have selected .... thats what you will see ...

And remember ... this is a game .... designed to be "realistic" .... but it is not reality!. Some things are not working in a game as in reality and some restrictions had to be done thanks to people that where abusing things..... 

Thank you  Gentlemen.  I appreciate it.  I got another flight cancelled. And I'm not even sure what the 777 with the missing  flights are going to do. So I  shut down and started another one from scratch.   I'm going to do this as simple as possible.   I started a new airline.   I leased a 737-200-Cargo  in Ireland .  I set a transfer flight to JFK.  it arrives tomorrow.   I got an office in JFK, CLE, and LAX.   That's it. I'm done for the day. I'm going to try to run   cargo CLE -JFK- CLE .  Because I'm getting 100% cargo loads.  Now going into my profile tutorial. Every square is gold except   5 and 8.   Train pilots . Assign pilots.  

Correct me if I'm wrong but those options are in auto mode .   According to wiki. 

Thank you again.

Dieseltu, you don't need to complete those squares if they're already automatic. Don't mind with them. You can see if you're lacking or exceeding the required number of pilots in "Pilot Management" or "Staff".

I read all your threads and I’ll tell you one important thing: this game is not like the others. It takes time to have success. I’ve played other airline simulation games too, but nothing compare to this game (there’s one I’ve played before, also payed, that’s really great too, but I like airlinesim much more).

Once you start to understand how this game works, you see how great it is. Also, the developers are always working in new features, updating the game, so we don’t have many reasons to complain.

I recommend you to understand how the ORS works, it’s the engine of this game. In addition, interlining agreements are really important to achieve success. Explore all parts, all links, take a look at other airlines, how it works. Feel free to ask, but be patient. We are willing to help you and we want you to join AS definitely.

edit: HERE! THIS IS IMPORTANT!

http://en.airlinesim.aero/wiki/index.php/Flight_rating_system

Go to a specific route in Route Management, search an active flight and click in "details". Click in the "flight rating" tab. You will see how this flight is being valued and how this is impacting your image factor.

Then, go to Online Reservation System (ORS) and check for flights in the route you had seen. You will be able to see your flight rating compared to others, if any. Also, explore a bit and check other routes from any place in the world.