Aircraft can't be fixed?

I have an aircraft (B767-300F) which has shown condition rate under 50% for many days. I am very curious why it can't be fixed and resume to 100%? I always keep my maintenance rate over 100% so I can't really figure out what's going on for this time.

Schedule a transfer flight to where you need it and all is good - granted you’ve got the money.

Having the MX ratio above 100% is key, yes. But make also sure that the breaks are spread (more or less) evenly across the week, or you could end up with a state of less than 50% and your aircraft gets grounded.

Having the MX ratio above 100% is key, yes. But make also sure that the breaks are spread (more or less) evenly across the week, or you could end up with a state of less than 50% and your aircraft gets grounded.

I have already made it above 100%, after 24h gap somehow the flights were still canceled even the aircraft was in orientation. Now I have to cancel the rental contract and transfer schedule to another aircraft.

Schedule a transfer flight to where you need it and all is good - granted you've got the money.

Doesn't work so far. 

Did you the transfer flight? Sometimes you need to do a manually transfer flight, if the aircraft is under 50% condition. After transfer flight it must work

Maybe your pilots need some re-training. Perhaps one too many hard landings caused some damage your mechanics haven't been able to fix :)