Aircraft List

Hey guys,

I just made a list of all aircraft in one page. I always felt the need for such a thing then comparing different aircraft and choosing the right one. And it could be fun too just to play with it.

Aircraft List sorted by alphabet

Aircraft List sorted by passengers

Aircraft List sorted by cargo units

Aircraft List sorted by new and passengers (New means that they are still in production)

[url=“http://lvppd.lt/martyno/Airlinesim/AircraftListNewCargo.pdf”]Aircraft List sorted by new and cargo units

A[/url]ircraft List sorted by remarks (for pure cargo and convertibles)

And here is a spreadsheet if you want to play with it

1 Like

nice job, Marcipanas

But make one first key range, second key passengers

I’m planing on doing something like all airport list next :D

what I’d love is an in-game utility where you input an airport and a range and it comes back with all the airports inside that range in the standard airport list format

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to AirlineSim... why can't I see all the aircrafts listed in your post? Are they based on the airline/manager level and experience?

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to AirlineSim... why can't I see all the aircrafts listed in your post? Are they based on the airline/manager level and experience?

Thanks!

Many of the gameworlds (including all of the newer ones) are restricted to aircraft types which are still in production today, whereas this list includes all.

Also this list is from 2013… so I’m not really sure whether it has been updated since then.

Also this list is from 2013... so I'm not really sure whether it has been updated since then.

No, it contains 2013 data as far as I can see.

Thanks everyone for helping me! Understood the list question...