AirlineSim's 20th anniversary is coming up: How should we celebrate?

As 2022 is comming in very fast i wanted to ask what has been decided? It looks like most countries will be open at that time so i think much is possible. Anyways i hope we will do the meet up and in a cool place.

No decision yet. For the moment, weā€™ll wait for the new community manager to come on board later this month. Then once the high-priority topics of day-to-day operations are sorted, weā€™ll look into the matter of celebrating AirlineSimā€™s birthday in 2022. And while the new year is approaching quickly, it will give us 12 months to work with :wink:

1 Like

Every year you people celebrate in Europe only. Letā€™s change the location this time. There are many other members who want to join the celebrations but not able to come that far. Dubai will be perfect as it is accessible for allā€¦ Asians Europeans etc.

Thanks for all of your replies and ideas so far! In order to narrow down the possible event locations a bit, I made a short survey - if youā€™d be (seriously) interested in participating in the event, feel free to fill it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will there be another survey with short listed destinationsbodr hoe donyou plan the decision process.
There are some destinations which let me join, as a legacy team member.

1 Like

Perhaps you can co-locate an American get-together with Cranky Dorkfest on 17 September. Mark Your Calendars: Cranky Dorkfest is September 17 ā€“ Cranky Flier

1 Like

Any update on this? Is the survey closed now?

1 Like

Hey, thanks for all the ideas and the participation in the survey! Iā€™m currently putting together possible location & program ideas and will get back to you once we know more about the next steps - stay tuned ^^

Update???

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the wait, I wasnā€™t available last week unfortunately! As Martin said, weā€™re still looking for a place in Frankfurt to hold the convention part of the event, so if you know a place that maybe also serves food or drinks, weā€™re happy about any tip! Will keep you posted as soon as the planning is finished :slight_smile:

2 Likes