Airport Pair Grouping

First of all, apologize if this is too much asking, but I think it would be nice to be able to group airport pair. Instead of the seeing the whole combination of routes on market analysis, inventory and scheduling, we might want to group them to several category, i.e. domestic route, international route, trunk route, route within 500nm, route within 1,000nm, high frequency route, new route, empty route, and so on. Just like the flight number grouping but it's for airport pairs.

Thanks for considering.

I second this suggestion! It's time consuming to find the airport I am looking for in market analysis. Grouping would work much better.

I second this suggestion! It's time consuming to find the airport I am looking for in market analysis. Grouping would work much better.

Learn Airport Codes!

Then you could have won this category in Jeopardy:

$400- In the U.S. Southwest: ABQ

$800-Site of the international court of Justive HAG

Daily Double-It's way South JNB

$1600-A "wine"y French seaport BOD

$2000-Oscar mayer's favorite?: BLQ

Going to the beach? CUN

What about a spring break? PBI

Largest private airport in Central and South America? PUJ

Disney world! MCO

Going home.... BTS

Strudel time! VIE

Where was Mozart born? SZG

Where do Clintons go for vacation? LRM

It's New York, but it's not New York. EWR

Very few people can actually say it right. DSM

J.R. Ewing. DFW

Bobby Ewing. DAL

Christopher Ewing. IAH

Hollywood, but not really Hollywood. FLL.

Atlanta of The Americas. PTY.

Pablo Escobar. MDE.

Paisa women. EOH.

El Cartel III. CLO.

Bus Driver the President. CCS.

Animated movie. GIG.

Obama's house. DCA

Future Obama airport. ORD.

World's 3rd richest lives here.OMA.

Learn Airport Codes!

Haha that's neat.

Unfortunately I specialize in flying to lots of 1-bar 2-bar airports in a margin market, memorizing those is just unfeasible.

Going to the beach? CUN

What about a spring break? PBI

Largest private airport in Central and South America? PUJ

Disney world! MCO

Going home.... BTS

Strudel time! VIE

Where was Mozart born? SZG

Where do Clintons go for vacation? LRM

It's New York, but it's not New York. EWR

Very few people can actually say it right. DSM

J.R. Ewing. DFW

Bobby Ewing. DAL

Christopher Ewing. IAH

Hollywood, but not really Hollywood. FLL.

Atlanta of The Americas. PTY.

Pablo Escobar. MDE.

Paisa women. EOH.

El Cartel III. CLO.

Bus Driver the President. CCS.

Animated movie. GIG.

Obama's house. DCA

Future Obama airport. ORD.

World's 3rd richest lives here.OMA.

Learn Airport Codes!

what are these reply all about? if you can't add something constructive, please think twice before post anything useless. kinda pathetic if you just wish to increase your post number with this kind of post.

fyi, i know airport codes, i just wanted it to be grouped for strategic purpose.

what are these reply all about? if you can't add something constructive, please think twice before post anything useless. kinda pathetic if you just wish to increase your post number with this kind of post.

fyi, i know airport codes, i just wanted it to be grouped for strategic purpose.

Relax ... it was a "lighthearted response" by both delaxan and me ... and I don't need to increase post count, I am fine just the way I am

Sorry if you didn't "get it" ... it's kinda European humor.

Relax ... it was a "lighthearted response" by both delaxan and me ... and I don't need to increase post count, I am fine just the way I am

Sorry if you didn't "get it" ... it's kinda European humor.

I didn't know Alex Trebek was European....I thought he was a Canuck! I believe these were the actual Jeopardy questions.

Either way, I completely agree with you. We were just making some lighthearted jokes!

Jeopardy, a North American trivia game show that is fun to play along with with the family.

Yes, Alex Trebek is Canadian, or at the very least, we still claim him. He’s been living in the US too long to be exclusively Canadian though.

Responses must be in the form of a question.