Anyone selling any airlines?

Have some money earmarked for buyouts of Small and Medium sized airlines.

Let me know if there is any interest.

Thanks,

Saad

Just make sure your buyout will maintain traffic rights.

Also what is small and medium sized in your opinion (money and plane-wise).

(I do not play on Aspern)

While I don't have any other airlines for sale (as of yet), I am curious how Caribbean Sunrise is treating you ;)

its treating me well - like my other 6 subsidiaries :)

I have around $100 million to spend on acquisitions, which gives a balance sheet value of $200 million (as I will take over 51%). Gives you a rough idea. Ideally, don't want to spend it all on one airline.

Can you buy mine and have rights to fly out of cdg?

Can you buy mine and have rights to fly out of cdg?

As your competitor, I seriously can consider buying your airline just for the sake to take your slots in CDG. Unfortunately this game does not have merging option available.

As your competitor, I seriously can consider buying your airline just for the sake to take your slots in CDG. Unfortunately this game does not have merging option available.

Buy the company, take the slots, drop the planes, liquidate the company. It's a pool of sharks. Gotta get what meat you can, when you can.

or you can IL and use jdflyer's airline as a feeder. reap in the profits, and eventually use the funds for a base elsewhere. Or you can buy the airline, get the same planes in your own airline, and copy his flight schedule.