Aspern Used Aircraft Return?

Hi I Know It is very early days with Aspern But does anyone know if or when used aircraft will return and also where is Tupolev and Ilyushin they still had some aircraft in production?

Thanks. 

The Used Market will come on Aspen but there is no set time as far as I know ,,, so expect it after a few weeks. For the Tupolev and Ilyushin I am not sure but you may send a support mail so SK will have a look on it.

The Used Market will come on Aspen but there is no set time as far as I know...

As in the used market will come naturally when players cancel leases or artificially by the team "creating" used airplanes?

I am not sure how it will be done .... SK or Martin said in one Post that for the moment Planes that are leased with the new immediate Delivery Program will not be available in the Aircraft market to avoid miss use so I would say it will be an artificial pool of aircrafts once it starts. But as I said.... the final word is not out when and how the market will be introduced but I am sure we will give an Info out how it will be rolled out ....

It is not that great if the used planes come back. I personally think they should have new aircraft. Used aircraft may come in after an bankrupcy, sold by a player who bought it new or after a termination after leasing. 

It is not that great if the used planes come back. I personally think they should have new aircraft. Used aircraft may come in after an bankrupcy, sold by a player who bought it new or after a termination after leasing. 

Can See your point as when they were on Gatow I could Not Even Get An Airline going Because of it but i would like some used aircraft to return as it wont feel right with just modern planes i would like back the Airbus A300-310 And A340's

Maybe Not The 757 as that was a key problem in Gatow.

Putting in used aircraft now would defeat the purpose of Aspern only having new aircraft, and create the same situations that were seen on Gatow. Personally, I don't think they'll be putting in old used aircraft (IE: 727s, A300s, etc) for a while. There will be used aircraft, but it will be a while before they really show up in large numbers.

Guys, look up the 'rules' of the new game world - Aspern. It says no used aircraft and one account per holder. Simple! If you want older airplanes then go play in another world. Otherwise, wait for bankrupt airlines to sell their asset. Why complain about rules that were set before you started playing?. 

I do have a number of critical issues and 'gaffs' that I have come across in the new game world - Aspern. I am not sure if the 'General' section is the best place to start such a discussion.

I do have a number of critical issues and 'gaffs' that I have come across in the new game world - Aspern. I am not sure if the 'General' section is the best place to start such a discussion.

I only Ask there is no need for over reacting i do not really care if theres not going to be any used aircraft but it does say on the check in for aspern (Started Without Used aircraft) So there will be eventually.

I think I read somewhere that new planes which are produced within the "immediate delivery money pool" will be scrapped after a business goes bankrupt or stops operation. There would be only the used planes where the lease was terminated or the business stopped operations and there were planes outside the immediate delivery programm.

However, especially in the beginning those used planes are extremly unattractive. They are more expensive to lease compared to a new one directly from the manufacturer.

That's exactly how it works. All planes leased (or bought) within the "Immediate Delivery Programm" will be scrapped once the company goes bankrupt, is deleted or cancelled the leasing contracts. We have done that to prevend cheating with the IDP. All planes leased or bought outside the IDP will be available on the aicraft market, so it is just a matter of time when there will be used planes available.

And for the second question, the production of Il-96 for passenger use was ceased in 2009 and the production of Il-114 at least halted since 2012. We know there are plans to reactivate the production of Il-114, and if it happens, we will made it available again in the game. The Tupolevs, it seems like a mistake, we will check that. If you have any other information about aircraft production, just send a mail to support@airlinesim.aero.

Why is not Boeing 777-200 and 300 available?

Because it is no longer available by Boeing. ;)

That's exactly how it works. All planes leased (or bought) within the "Immediate Delivery Programm" will be scrapped once the company goes bankrupt, is deleted or cancelled the leasing contracts. We have done that to prevend cheating with the IDP. All planes leased or bought outside the IDP will be available on the aicraft market, so it is just a matter of time when there will be used planes available.

And for the second question, the production of Il-96 for passenger use was ceased in 2009 and the production of Il-114 at least halted since 2012. We know there are plans to reactivate the production of Il-114, and if it happens, we will made it available again in the game. The Tupolevs, it seems like a mistake, we will check that. If you have any other information about aircraft production, just send a mail to support@airlinesim.aero.

Ahh That makes sense about the ilyushin-Tupolev Problem. So There will not be any old planes returning like the A300-310 And A340 etc?

i restarted with 2 birds that had been taken from factory (mistakenly) and when i shut down, they did show up on auction options

So There will not be any old planes returning like the A300-310 And A340 etc?

Although I can't promise that the server configuration won't be changed in the future (it's in the hand of the AS gods ;) ), it is not planned at the moment. Aspern is a special configuration server, similar to Idlewild (only modern aircrafts) or Devau (without ground networks).

i restarted with 2 birds that had been taken from factory (mistakenly) and when i shut down, they did show up on auction options

On Aspern server and leased within the IDP? Then please contact our support by mail (support@airlinesim.aero) and give further details (Airline, Aircraft type, aso.). :)

Aspern is a special configuration server, similar to Idlewild (only modern aircrafts) or Devau (without ground networks).

Wait, so Aspern doesn't have ground networks?

Aspern has ground networks. All he means is that it's not "stock".

They are similar, because they all have a special configuration. But that does not mean that their configurations are similar. :wink: Aspern has ground networks like all other server (except Devau).