Assigning pilots not working!

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]

[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Sorry guys! I am still learning how to work this.[/size][/font][/color]

[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]I just joined and I’ve followed all the ‘tutorial steps’ and I’ve got to where I have to assign pilots to my fleet. I followed the steps and even created a cabin configuration. I get the message below:[/size][/font][/color]

[/size][/font][/color]VT-ANG: [/size][/font][/color][color=#008000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Cabin configuration assigned successfully[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2] [/size][/font][/color]<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; ">[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]VT-ANG: [/size][/font][/color][color=#008000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Crew assigned.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2] [/size][/font][/color]

[/size][/font][/color]

[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]BUT, the tutorial does not highlight the “[/size][/font][/color]The world’s best office [color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Make sure that you have assigned pilots to your aircraft” into yellow…Does it mean I haven’t done it properly? [/size][/font][/color]

The default settings is to have pilots assigned automatically. This means that your planes have pilots, but you never get the “The World’s Best Office” award because you didn’t do it manually. So nothing to worry about!

Not neccesarily - in your fleet, there will be a column for ‘pilots’. This will either be a ‘no’ in red, or a ‘yes’ in green. As long as you have a ‘yes’ there, pilots have been assigned to that aircraft.

Great! Thanks guys.

Happy flying!

Don’t you need all the tutorials complete? That and I can’t schedule a return flight

You do not need to complete the tutorials. You can play without.

How? the flights that I scheduled won’t start.

Hello,

First of all check that your shedule is activated … if it is acticated it should be green (if you choose passenger flights). Then it depends if you activated it with immedeatly effect … in that case it takes 24hrs before your first flight depards … or if you selected with 3 days delay it takes 3 days before you do your first flight …

Regards

Thanks