Beautiful planes

Western%20Airlines%20Boeing%20727.jpg

Ldaies and Gentlemen, the Boeing 727-200. I need not say more

When it comes to jets, none of them beats the VC-10 and the Il-62, with those twin-mounted rear engines, in my own specific opinion  :)

When it comes to props, the Connie is up there, above every one. That tail <3

But when it comes to passenger planes, there is one that can't be beaten (and I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up) :

cruising-at-twice-the-speed-of-sound-the

I too love planes with T tails, but none of them beats 777, in my opinion at least(maybe L1011 mhmm). :)

I also wanna flight with our li-2, possibly the last airworthy original li-2 in the world (=dc-3 made from stalinium … :slight_smile: )

Had the luck to once again experience a real Galaxy (C-5A/B that is) - before they soon will be retired.

What a sound. :wub:  Just what a turbofan should sound like. Screw that C-5M...

Here this old lady is leaving my hometown airport last week - probably the last C-5A I saw. :(

32440542190_04ce328340_b.jpgUSAF C-5A, 70-0451

Had the luck to once again experience a real Galaxy (C-5A/B that is) - before they soon will be retired.

What a sound. :wub:  Just what a turbofan should sound like. Screw that C-5M...

Here this old lady is leaving my hometown airport last week - probably the last C-5A I saw. :(

32440542190_04ce328340_b.jpgUSAF C-5A, 70-0451

You're lucky. The C-5Bs at my local ARB left last month, and they'll return as C-5Ms... it just doesn't feel right to see a C-5M versus a C-5A/B.

Well even if those TF39s make good noises which all of us aviation lover love they make quite a big noise. Personally I am not a fan of the C5 and those short nacelles look pretty bad and old. Those nacelles for the CF6 engines make the C5 a bit prettier in my opinion but the AN124 looks a lot better in all ways except for the nose and cockpit. I dont like big T-tails. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Those landing gears are so beautifully placed  :wub: .

You're lucky....

More than that, considering we get a C-5 only once in many years. I think the last C-5A visit before this dates back to the early 90’s.

There is only one most beautiful Jetairliner in the world:

http://www.simflight.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/justflight_dc8.jpg