cabin config - flight attendants Q

Aircraft has a certain number of FA and more can be added in each class.

For example, Q400 has 2 flight attendants. I can add additional FA for Y and C class. But how are the original two FAs distributed?

A 736 has 3 FAs on board by default. How are these 3 distributed among Y and C? How do I know? I can only add more FA to each class but I cannot see how many FA are assigned to the given class from the default FA batch.

?????

The game requires one flight attendant per fifty passengers or portion thereof, which reflects real-world requirements for evacuation and operating purposes. (Some jurisdictions have better ratios, like Transport Canada’s 1:40.). It’s really up to an individual airline to determine how the attendants are distributed, if your plane has to ditch, everybody does the work, you won’t have the business class attendants only assisting the business passengers off.

You can assume that attendants will work all classes, like on a narrowbody flight, but extra attendants may stay in the galley to brew the next pot of coffee, and answer the dinging bell.

You can assume that attendants will work all classes, like on a narrowbody flight, but extra attendants may stay in the galley to brew the next pot of coffee, and answer the dinging bell.

That's correct!