Can anyone make a logo for me?

Sure, can you elaborate more about the airline or maybe expected object that you want to see in the logo. I don't really understand French Mediterranean. :D

I like that one much better. Thanks so much :)

I like that one much better. Thanks so much :)

You're welcome :D

Sure, can you elaborate more about the airline or maybe expected object that you want to see in the logo. I don't really understand French Mediterranean. :D

Disregard, I didn't know French Mediterranean refer to French Riviera. Inspired by the beaches of southern France, there are two color option for you to choose. 

Hi

As you made me such a great logo previously - I wondered if you could knock something together for my new airline on Riem. 

We are FlyBlue - and operate out of the majestic port city of Marseille. Maybe the thought of a thriving and vibrant port city can inspire you...

Many thanks in advance

FlyBlue

Fly_Blue.jpg

how about this?

I need 2 big (300x100) and 2 small logos (120x23)

- Red Turkey (Antalya, Turkey)

I wish beach with palm and turkey flag ;)

- Air Indus (Delhi, Indien)

gosh, how many airlines you have?

That is my last airlines without logos ;)

These Logos Are top notch stuff. Would Love if some could make one for me :). South Pacific Airlines. A nice blue and gold logo would fantastic. Thanks Guys

Could you make me a logo and/or livery, please? I would like to combine these two images, somehow please.  I fly mostly A320 series, MD80 series, and CRJ 700s.  Any and all help would be very greatly appreciated! =)

dear good people, apologize for not able to fulfill any request at the moment.

my windows profile is corrupted and guest account prohibited me from accessing photoshop.

resigning from this thread effective immediately, hopefully others can step in and take over.

Please , could you help with logo and livery for ANGELES Airways / base at Los Angeles /riem game/ , type of aircrafts for the livery AN-158 and/or A-350. Idea for logo : BIRD - swift : COLORS :blue , dark blue , green , white.

Could be great to get logos in (300x100) and  small (120x23).

Thank you for help.

Alexander

Good morning,

I started with TeddyBear Airline. I'm looking for someone to create me a logo, or give me information to create a logo. Would someone so nice to me to create a logo for TeddyBear Airline?

Thanks in advance

Thomas

Hi there,

could anyone help me with my logo? I have absolutely no idea how to create it.

My Airline is called Lagos Airways. I would like to combine an eagle with the national colours, green and white. The small logo would also be great.

Thank you so much,

Max

Could make one for me too please, Airline name is Euro Flyer. Logo would be something with the European stars related to the turkish moon since the airline is based in Antalya.

Regards,

Wouter

Is it possible to ask for one to?

Caribbean Connect 

Thanks

use this its free

http://www.onlinelogomaker.com/

Wow!! Could you help me out with one for Super Mexico Air?

Hello

your logos are wonderful and look really professional. May I ask you to create a new logo for my airline? It's name is Runner Air (Devau). Our service and quality standards are comparable with the ones of Lufthansa. Maybe this helps to inspire you.

Many thanks!

Christoph

Hello....

can somebody create a logo for me?

or tell me where or how to do it ?

thnx !