Canceling AC Order

I've accidentally ordered one too many aircraft, and need to cancel one. When I go into Fleet Management and choose the AC to cancel the order for, is the money returned when the game updates, or does it wait for the entire first week before giving it back?

As far as I know the aircraft should be deliverd , you will have it for one week pay the fist leasing rate and then it will be returned.

Yes, the aircraft gets delivered, you have use of it for a week, then it goes back to the lessor and you get your security deposit back, minus a week’s lease payments.

If you’ve ordered enough to get a discount, consider using the extra plane to replace one of your existing ones at a higher lease rate. (assuming this isn’t the introduction of a new plane type)

Thanks for the replies. I'll have to see what I can do. Week's end is coming up and not sure if I'll have the cash  :D

Dude, no! Can´t lose you as an IL partner! ;)

How many AC do you have to order to get a discount? And can planes order be combined (e.g. 737-7 and 737-8, or is it just one plane type to qualify)?

I think that’s why there are emergency loans in the game, but I don’t know the criteria to obtain one, or the repayment terms.

How many AC do you have to order to get a discount? And can planes order be combined (e.g. 737-7 and 737-8, or is it just one plane type to qualify)?

Only applies to one plane type, and you need a minimum of five planes in a single order for a 1% discount. The discount scales up as you increase the number of units in your order.

I think that's why there are emergency loans in the game, but I don't know the criteria to obtain one, or the repayment terms.

You get one automatically if you cannot cover the weekly salaries for your airline, however leasing fees, etc are not covered by emergency loans, missed leasing payments will mean the lease gets cancelled straight away.

2 (I think its 2 :D ) emergency loans in a row means its game over for the airline.

Dude, no! Can´t lose you as an IL partner! ;)

It's hard to make calculations when you have 300+ flights a day. But I think.. I think I should be okay. Even if not, it'll probably be just some stock being sold to AS holding and maybe lose a plane. No big deal.

A much bigger deal is American Starlines going belly-up. What happened? Another UAB/AS reset? I didn't see that name in the information board.

Have another question, if someone would be so kind as to answer. Here's the situation and question:

I have a new E95 coming on order in a couple hours. About an hour after that, I have a CR7 that's weekly lease payment will be due. I can pretty easily swap the flights from the CR7 to the new E95 and let the lease expire on the CR7.

Here's the questions...

First, if you cancel a lease before the lease payment is due, that's the last payment you have to make and you get the deposit back, right? That's how I remember it, but want to make sure.

Second, are the flights that are already booked (and filled) on the CR7 "cancelled" in that you pay the fees associated in cancelling a flight? I know they don't transfer to the new plane or anything. Just want clarification as to how much this would cost me.

The flights that were assigned to the CR7 just disappear. There’s no cancellation penalty.

Awesome. Thank you :)

You get one automatically if you cannot cover the weekly salaries for your airline,

Well, not in all cases. The actual requirements are not published, but I think its about the long term stability of the airline, i.e. if you are operating profitabel in general and only did one miscalculation...

A much bigger deal is American Starlines going belly-up. What happened? Another UAB/AS reset? I didn't see that name in the information board.

I'm also a little bit worried about this...but I was expecting that many big companys are going bankrupt in the first half year of the server or so, because thats the way it usually works...Good luck with your week closure, also need a good IL partner in MCI!

Send an IL request. I'm usually okay to accepting them unless I have an agreement with another company at your hub.

And, ahem, we already are IL partners.

Yes, I meant I didn't want to loose an IL partner in MCI...but I guess it wont happen, very likely you will get a rescue loan

A much bigger deal is American Starlines going belly-up.

Feeling a bit sheepish here, but that name doesn´t ring a bell?!? What was their hub, and just how big were they?

Don't worry, with a little maneuvering, a rescue loan isn't going to be necessary. Should be able to pay all my bills. I just wasn't expecting my dividend payout to skyrocket that much in one week...

Feeling a bit sheepish here, but that name doesn´t ring a bell?!? What was their hub, and just how big were they?

Main hub in SLC, but had a secondary in PHL. They were the biggest airline in the USA for a while. Had somewhere around 1.3 million passengers, and I think he had made it to 100 planes. I did notice, at least from what I saw on the routes we shared, he wasn't fully booked a lot. I don't know if it was the end of the week for his company, but it did surprise me. There hasn't been an announcement on a forced liquidation/reset, so it doesn't seem like cheating is involved... but I'm not sure.

The flights that were assigned to the CR7 just disappear. There's no cancellation penalty.

Good to know this

Hey, i placed an order for a new AC which will be delivered in 3 days from now,if i cancel my order before delivery will i get all the money back?