CHANGE OF PRICES

how are you guys?

I have tried to change the prices of tickets for certain flights that are scheduled but have not left to change the trend of buying seats ..

the price that appears is the "default", when I try to update the price of the ticket either on the INVENTORY page and I give accept the price is not updated.

on the PRICING page I try but the price I prefer is not updated.

the flights have not yet gone, I try to change the prices by competition and try to increase the number of passengers

Just to be sure...once a flight is in the booking system (72 hrs ahead) you cannot change the ticket price, you can only change the price of flights not yet in the booking system.

Building on what ianmanson said, the prices on the flights that have already been booked will remain the same. However, the flights that will be booked AFTER you changed the price, will now have the updated price.

You can check that on the inventory page in the "data" section, which will show you flights which have been finished or flights that have been booked. Once the flights with the new price have been booked, you will see the flights with the new price booked in the "data" section, and the old flights will still have the old price.

Before changing prices, click all necessary check boxes.

Thank you very much for your answers