Company overview page

Hi.

Could it be possible to have a possibility to add a pictures of your aircrafts in the front page? As some people do paint liveries for their Company planes I was wondering it would be nice to be able to add them in the Company overview page.

Cheers,

Timo

CEO Black Watch Airlines

"possible to have a possibility" 

You can find many blank templates on google images, I did one a while back on a q400 and it looked great, I wouldn't call it essential but finding images for every A/C/ must be a bore-especially for 20-40 y/o A/C

Could it be possible to have a possibility to add a pictures of your aircrafts in the front page? As some people do paint liveries for their Company planes I was wondering it would be nice to be able to add them in the Company overview page.

Just load it up as your main logo and it will appear on your front page.

You can find many blank templates on google images, I did one a while back on a q400 and it looked great, I wouldn't call it essential but finding images for every A/C/ must be a bore-especially for 20-40 y/o A/C

Finding templates is not that hard. A good place to start is JetAbout, where you can even find entire template kits so you need to paint only the fuselage and then lay windows, wings, engines etc. on top.

There are also templates in this very forum, albeit hard to find unless you speak german: http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/18-livery-templates/

Finding templates is not that hard. A good place to start is JetAbout, where you can even find entire template kits so you need to paint only the fuselage and then lay windows, wings, engines etc. on top.

Thanks for mentioning about the kits. I have seen them but never realized their purpose. I have been doing it the hard way and painting the full templates with the wings, etc., in place and having to clean up afterward. After many months and quite a few liveries, I learned something new today!

If I post it as my main logo, it will appear quite small and allows only one plane in it. I was thinking more like the kind of a fact sheet that you see on the airline magazines where they present their fleets with liveries on different airplane types as well as few common facts of the type. There is lots of empty space on the overview page so there could be a Place for fleet presentation as well.

Cheers,

Timo

CEO of Black Watch Airlines

Oof, may need a bit of dedication for that, my Microsoft paint skills are that of an 11-year old's, I don't know why I bother  :D

you could always create a wiki page for your airline on the airlinesim wiki.  Many people do it, and you can create a whole page with anything you want. 

you could always create a wiki page for your airline on the airlinesim wiki.  Many people do it, and you can create a whole page with anything you want. 

You know, I've tried this several times, and I always get errors. Anytime anything is changed, even if it is one word of regular text, it throws up a bunch of SQL errors.

We are also working on the new wiki - together with an all new tutorial - please stand by for more information after christmas.

You are awesome. :)

Ok, great! Thank you all for answers and we'll look forward to the new wiki. Happy upcoming holidays everyone! o<:)

We are also working on the new wiki - together with an all new tutorial - please stand by for more information after christmas.

that is awesome!!!!