condition deteiroating?

Okay, so for most-all of my planes. The condition now after a few days of operation, every one is in the yellow even though every plane I bought was green..

I've tried putting more maintenance time in there schedules, and, besides making a few flights get canceled, I don't think that it's done much.

Any help?

Maintenance needs to happen regularly, so make sure your schedule includes a maintenance period at least every couple of days, if not daily. Your planes will only be at 100% condition for the first flight after the maintenance period, and will deteriorate through use until the next period. Condition only updates when a plane takes off. My planes get daily maintenance, and after a day of flying, they’re somewhere around 80%, but once their nightly maintenance is done, they’re fully ready to fly again.

Maintenance needs to happen regularly, so make sure your schedule includes a maintenance period at least every couple of days, if not daily. Your planes will only be at 100% condition for the first flight after the maintenance period, and will deteriorate through use until the next period. Condition only updates when a plane takes off. My planes get daily maintenance, and after a day of flying, they're somewhere around 80%, but once their nightly maintenance is done, they're fully ready to fly again.

Okay. I forgot that the condition only updates after it takes off lol

One do need to consider is that maintenance requires cost which means that the bank balance should be positive at all time to ensure maintenance runs on time.