consultation about connections

How about you guys, I have a question about the connections

I have been reviewing the online booking system and I check if my airline is offering connections however it is not doing so.

For example, I have a flight from Miami to Panama and Panama to Bogotá, my station is located in Panama.

if a client wants to go from miami to bogota in my airline, he can do it for a connection in my flights as an example: the flight from miami to panama arrives in panama at 8:35 am and I have a flight that leaves panama to bogota 10:00 am, I do not know why I do not get a possible connection in the online booking system.

I have checked my schedule and in the connection tab I get the incoming connections with optimal times

I attached an image to detail

You are selecting the wrong checkboxes.

Where do I have to check?

You are selecting the wrong checkboxes.

Where do I have to check?

Have all the flights been booked into the system? You can check that from the flight tab on your fleet page.

Have all the flights been booked into the system? You can check that from the flight tab on your fleet page.

Yes, I have all the flights booked in the system, I even leave at the departures and arrivals.
The funny thing is: when I check the online reservation and search for a route, for example: miami-bogota, I can connect it because I have flights from miami - panama and panama-bogota, all with wide schedules so they can connect with each other

If it shows as a valid connection in ORS but not on the connection tab in scheduling, you have selceted the wrong checkboxes as had been said.

Check your selection on what flights to display again. Particularly the cargo box can cause irritiation, if I remember correctly

If it shows as a valid connection in ORS but not on the connection tab in scheduling, you have selceted the wrong checkboxes as had been said.

Check your selection on what flights to display again. Particularly the cargo box can cause irritiation, if I remember correctly

Annex what you tell me, if my flights appear on the fleet management page

Yukawa was talking about the ORS, not the fleet management page.

Is your flight shown as a valid connecting flight (both legs shown) in ORS?

Yukawa was talking about the ORS, not the fleet management page.

Is your flight shown as a valid connecting flight (both legs shown) in ORS?

refer to this page?

ORS = Online Reservation System.

Available if you have a regular account. Not available with a test account.

On the top of the screen, a bit to the right of the center you have Database - Online Reservation System (ORS)

On that page, choose a airport pair for which you offer a connecting flight. Let's say, your hub is in GUA, so you want to check the MEX - GUA - PAC connection. Enter MEX and PAC as Origin and Destination. Search for Connections.

If you can find your flights in the search results, then the connection is possible.

Please note, that a connection from PTY to PAC via GUA will not show up as a valid connection, because your connection is much longer than the direct flight between PTY and PAC. Passengers will not fly such a long detour.

On the top of the screen, a bit to the right of the center you have Database - Online Reservation System (ORS)

On that page, choose a airport pair for which you offer a connecting flight. Let's say, your hub is in GUA, so you want to check the MEX - GUA - PAC connection. Enter MEX and PAC as Origin and Destination. Search for Connections.

If you can find your flights in the search results, then the connection is possible.

Please note, that a connection from PTY to PAC via GUA will not show up as a valid connection, because your connection is much longer than the direct flight between PTY and PAC. Passengers will not fly such a long detour.

my hub I concentrate on PTY at the pac airport

check GUA-LIM on the online booking manager as you told me and I have reviewed several sheets and I do not get any possible connection for my airline.

my flights are direct independent of PAC-GUA & PAC- LIM
Will I be doing the process wrong? do I have to join LIM-PAC-GUA?
I can be confused

ORS = Online Reservation System.

Available if you have a regular account. Not available with a test account.

I have a regular account

It is very easy :)

You have choosen PAC = Albrook / Panama as your hub.

At PAC the pax do not have the possibility to change from aircraft to aircraft (no transfer possible).

Check this on the airport-information.page in you native language.

It is very easy :)

You have choosen PAC = Albrook / Panama as your hub.

At PAC the pax do not have the possibility to change from aircraft to aircraft (no transfer possible).

Check this on the airport-information.page in you native language.

on the airport page I get: "minimum connection time: connection impossible"

puede ser que esta sea la solucion a mi problema 

and that is the key

"minimum connection time: connection impossible"

Brilliant, Rainer...

on the airport page I get: "minimum connection time: connection impossible"

puede ser que esta sea la solucion a mi problema

si.

yes. With an airport where no connections are possible you cannot generate connections. Switch to an airport which is able to offer connections (PTY) and you can generate connections.

If you have further questions regarding this, please watch available tutorials on youtube. Some fundamental knowledge of the simulation are helpful.

Would have not even ocurred to me that someone talking about a hub in Panama would be talking about a different airport than PTY… Rainer deserves an applause here.

Would have not even ocurred to me that someone talking about a hub in Panama would be talking about a different airport than PTY... Rainer deserves an applause here.

I wanted to do it because of the issue of PTY slots are very scarce, there are not frequent intervals where you can throw your banks