Croatia in the EU

Since Croatia is set to become a fully-fledged member of the EU from the first of June, will this be put into immediate effect, with it becoming part of the 'EU Treaty' and giving airlines based there the proper access from the correct date?

Thanks,

Jiggyb2

Probably only on new servers. On older servers, traffic rights never changed.

Have noticed that for July 1st. Are You sure that it was june?

Think it joins EU 1st July (not currently EU I know that). However Ryanair are operating and have been for a while non-Irish flights to and from Croatia so it's in the European open skies

There is an open sky agreement, but as far as I know Croatia has not signed/is no member of the EU treaty so far.

It will be from the 1st of July. So the question from the first post remains.

Yep, they're becoming a full member in July not June. I noticed while doing research for a new airline on this wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Croatia_to_the_European_Union

@skĀ 

Could we get an answer to the initial question please ? In 3 days Croatia officially joins the European Union. Will the traffic rights be adjusted on existing servers ?

Thank you for clear reply

Croatia will become a full EU member and also an EU Treaty country on Monday. There is no specific hour we will change it at AirlineSim, but it will be changed.

Croatia will become a full EU member and also an EU Treaty country on Monday. There is no specific hour we will change it at AirlineSim, but it will be changed.

Thank you! Will it be changed across all servers or just new servers?

We don't have announced a new server - so changing this on monday obviously means on all current server ;)