Devau, unable to schedule planes

Able to do anything, but not to schedule planes, on Devau, for 2 days.

Is there some trouble?

Trying to edit the flights of a plane, and the page just times out....

I doubt it's a general problem. Please contact support@airlinesim.aero with as many details as possible.

Same here right now.

It started with getting a “400 Bad Request” when trying to enter a flight into the system.

Now I cannot even open the search for unused flightnumbers and get a time out “ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE”.

Two different mobile devices with different Androids, THF server works fine.

Edit: Devau:

Still get a “400 Bad Request” under Android 6.0, “Page not available / empty response” under Android 4.4.4 when scheduling a flight.

Worked fine earlier today.

There was no OS/browser update on your part? It just started out of the blue?

There was no OS/browser update on your part? It just started out of the blue?

At least not that I'm aware of any.

Though I take it it’s related to my devices somehow as I start experiencing the same in Tempelhof too. The search for empty flight numbers freezes now (“browser app”), Chrome still works.

No chance on Devau though, this is what I’m getting when I hit the “Apply schedule settings” button under chrome:

"Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at devau.airlinesim.aero Port 80"

I’m starting to think it’s kind of auto-update related.

I returned home from Spain just yesterday. I have no clue how Android-apps work. Could it be the update wasn’t rolled out abroad, so that I’m experiencing the TO’s troubles with a two weeks delay??

Works again now.

Have you changed anything?

I just disabled AVG antivirus. Strange enough it still works after I switched it on again, so I’m still curious.

Some info from the thread opener about the outcome would be highly welcomed btw!!

Didn't change anything. In fact, I'm on vacation right now :)