Differentiation of planes

(..) Waiting time increased by such factors would cause airlines to diversify, or wait patiently. Which would also decrease the gap somewhat between old players on a server versus new entrants.

It would be cool if the build times could dynamically change weekly, or on another set time frame, based on demand.

Yes, I agree. You can see that best, when a new server starts. As soon as the CSeries have a longer waiting time, the airlines also order A318 and 736. Makes the worlds more colorful and interesting.

Wouldn't it be cool to see a "historical playthrough" gameworld?

Let’s say the game world plays through the years 1960 to 2017 ( 57 real years ), but making 1 year = 1 month in terms of when airplanes are unlocked.

Then airplanes are unlocked at their "historical year" during the servers lifetime ( and maybe some global demand scaling as well ).

The opportunities are equal to everyone. Or does anyone prohibit you from using a certain seat configuration?

I'm not denying that the situation at the moment (luxury seats at maximum prices wins the game) isn't ideal but the solution can't be just banning seat configs altogether.

Imagine being financially penalized for having success. I wonder how experienced players will react if this terrible suggestion is ever implemented.

1 Like

The best way for new players to experience the game is through temporary servers with double slots or no curfew.

I spent over two years building up a successful US-based airline on Croydon. I fly over two thousand aircraft. I succeeded because I beat out almost all competition in my hub airports.

And you suggest that I have to pay more for having more planes? That’s almost insulting. What’s the point of succeeding and building a large fleet if you’re going to be forced to pay more?

As long as there are temporary servers that support new and inexperienced players like Quimby, Otto, and Yeager, your argument remains remarkably invalid.

1 Like