Dissatisfaction with this new "game world"

@martin: When are you guys going to release airport sim??? Could you guys post some more news about it?? I'm really looking forward to it! :D

Basically, we always have to do something else to stay committed to AirlineSim. Because AirlineSim is kind of like bread without the butter ;)

I understand. You need to change things up once in a while to keep yourselves (the Team) interested.  :)

@martin: When are you guys going to release airport sim??? Could you guys post some more news about it?? I'm really looking forward to it! :D

AirportSim is a hobby and as such I work on it whenever I a.) got the time and b.) feel like it. Both hasn't been the case lately but I might free up a week-end in April or May to get something done. Maybe ;)

Wauw, didn’t know about airport sim at all, looks great from What i can see! I’m a bit jealous, since i hardly know how to make a Face with ms Paint! A really cool hobby, making youre own games!

Ah man. I can't wait for AirportSim to come out. Why not make it part of the current portfolio and the business plan?

The ONE company can have these two strands. I'm adamant you will have a plethora of interest from the current user base to fill atleast the first server extremely quickly. In fact, I would think you would have to place the one holding per account restriction on that too!

Plus think of the synergies - if the same demand model (or a version with similar data) is used for players on both types of servers.

AirportSim is intended to be a stand-alone 3D game. Download- and playable on your own PC. But it's a 3D game and I'm not a 3D programmer. As such I don't feel like making it a commercial project any time soon...as I said, it's a hobby. Can't stress that enough :)

AirportSim is intended to be a stand-alone 3D game. Download- and playable on your own PC. But it's a 3D game and I'm not a 3D programmer. As such I don't feel like making it a commercial project any time soon...as I said, it's a hobby. Can't stress that enough :)

Martin have you heard of kickstater, it's great for small independent game developers trying to start out. 

Martin have you heard of kickstater, it's great for small independent game developers trying to start out. 

Money is not an issue here ;)