Does Ticket Price Affect Anything? And what does it Affect?

Hi,

I've started going on Airline Sim since Thursday but Im getting a very low amount of Passengers... How can I help this? And does the Ticket Price Affect Anything?

• Lanoe Airlines •

my understanding is that it affects areas of the flight rating e.g. 'Price Performance ratio' which will, in turn affect the overall image. If you are on a highly competitive route then it could mean the difference in getting more passengers to your flight or if they go to another flight with a 'higher' overall image.

Well I have 14 routes which include: Copenhagen, Paris, Toulouse,Rome, Amsterdam and Luxembourg. (Some are Cargo)... 

So was that a yes then?

How can I improve the Overall Image of a flight?

my understanding is that it affects areas of the flight rating e.g. 'Price Performance ratio' which will, in turn affect the overall image. If you are on a highly competitive route then it could mean the difference in getting more passengers to your flight or if they go to another flight with a 'higher' overall image.

Amsterdam to Paris got me 100% (34/34) so I did 4 times that route but the other are still on 0% (0/34)

Passengers are created once every 24 hours from each airport. Each airport updates everyday. On the basis you started your airline at sometime today I would maybe leave it 48 hours to see if your flights fill up. It is always worth using the "activate schedule with 3 days delay" option.

Passengers are created once every 24 hours from each airport. Each airport updates everyday. On the basis you started your airline at sometime today I would maybe leave it 48 hours to see if your flights fill up. It is always worth using the "activate schedule with 3 days delay" option.

Oh ok thanks :)

But be aware of the competition in Europe (EU-Treaty). It might be the "country" with the most competition and it´s quiet hard to find a gap. But give it a try and see what happens. We all did that on the first step.

Nah i'm good at finding gaps :) but thank you very much for help. :)

just looked at your company. Currently you have a bunch of very old and very small aircraft - two things which passengers in airlinesim generally do not like. Also you're operating on highly competitive routes, with a lot of other airlines. I'd suggest that you take a look at the games wiki again and then just restart your company at a place that offers a sustainable market niche.

just looked at your company. Currently you have a bunch of very old and very small aircraft - two things which passengers in airlinesim generally do not like. Also you're operating on highly competitive routes, with a lot of other airlines. I'd suggest that you take a look at the games wiki again and then just restart your company at a place that offers a sustainable market niche.

Alright then :)