Elite/Biz/First Lounges - maybe also a premium customer base that would buy day passes

I would like to build one of these in DME and probably my highest value hubs so that my group of airlines can utilize this: The turkish lounge in IST to go along with my huge terminal that (slightly) improves my ratings. Is this on the radar as well?

cip_gorsel_b_04.JPG

we are constantly looking to improve and this is of course one stone we are looking under so to speak. One weak point we are looking at is that we don´t want to give players an advantage by spending money. Because the big guys will then dominate even more. So we are looking into options that will benefit every player independent of the size of the company or the cash a player has.

Regards

we are constantly looking to improve and this is of course one stone we are looking under so to speak. One weak point we are looking at is that we don´t want to give players an advantage by spending money. Because the big guys will then dominate even more. So we are looking into options that will benefit every player independent of the size of the company or the cash a player has.

Regards

Why would business terminals favor large companys?

A large company with 10000 Business class customers would need to spend 100 times more then your small company with 100 customers…

Since the cost scales with size linearly it's a non factor for balance.

I mean the 100 times bigger company will also need to spend 100 times more on aircraft, on-board service and so on to get the same rating so terminals is simply another rating factor no difference from anything we have today.

I think the problem will show up very easily when a newcomer is joining the server 3 months after it started. This can already be a problem in congested places. As a newcomer you can get a fancy new ATR, but you still need something extra to get the pax over to your flight. And if the competitors have the same ATR, cool expensive terminals with lounges then its starts to be really difficult.

Regards

Don't Terminals already kind of do this same thing though from a mechanics perspective?