Global Connect

Welcome to the Global Connect alliance, based at London Heathrow we are the fastest growing alliance on the OTTO server.

Before applying please write a message to Highlander222 or via the application what is your business plan and how can you help the alliance.

RULES

1. No Soviet era fleet, please we want our passengers to feel safe

2. Good Service

3. Please cooperate on the forums

4. IL agreements when suitable

I hope you may join the Global Connect alliance and make the alliance the best alliance on the OTTO server

CURRENT MEMBERS

Aegean Blue Airlines   enterprise-s.png?strict=true

Blue Bird eXpress       enterprise-s.png?strict=true

British Arrows             enterprise-s.png?strict=true

Caerion Airlines

Europa Airways

European Central Wings enterprise-s.png?strict=true

European Sky Connect

Fly Blue                     enterprise-s.png?strict=true

Fly Blue Regional      enterprise-s.png?strict=true

Fly France

Fly in good company

Great British Air

Indo Jet

Inter Spain

Irish Flights            enterprise-s.png?strict=true

Platinum Airlines

Trans National Airways

We look forward to welcome you as our next member. So don't delay join the Global Connect alliance today

Do I did interrupt you highlander as it is Star Team is the fastest growing on OTTO server.

we have currently 21 members with yours 17:

5BmZlQo.png

Do I did interrupt you highlander as it is Star Team is the fastest growing on OTTO server.

we have currently 21 members with yours 17:

No I'm still correct, for your members have joined yesterday whilst the majority of our members have joined today meaning we are still the fastest growing alliance, although your Star Team alliance remains the biggest alliance as of yet.

No I'm still correct, for your members have joined yesterday whilst the majority of our members have joined today meaning we are still the fastest growing alliance, although your Star Team alliance remains the biggest alliance as of yet.

Nope, 14 members have join today, here the early morning.

and 7 yesterday.

Nope, 14 members have join today, here the early morning.

and 7 yesterday.

If your sure, but if it is true I will submit

Lets just see the figures after the first week and afterwards we will see which alliance is the fastest growing  ;).

@ Highlander222: May I ask you to remove the logos of Fly Blue and Fly Blue Regional?! These logos were created by me for my airlines on Croydon and you didn’t ask me for permission to use these two logos, too!

Kind regards

Loup

Of course I do apologise

@ Highlander222: May I ask you to remove the logos of Fly Blue and Fly Blue Regional?! These logos were created by me for my airlines on Croydon and you didn't ask me for permission to use these two logos, too!

Kind regards

Loup

Is it okay if you give me at least a couple of weeks for I'm going on holiday so won't have time to change it to anything else.

Kind Regards

Highlander222

Just remove the logos before your holidays. You don't even need a logo.

I'm going on holiday now leaving my home for Gatwick literally as I speak

Just remove the logos before your holidays. You don't even need a logo.

It takes not even 1 minute to remove them.

So, do I see this correct: our valued colleage Highlander222 has taken your logos from another server for his new airline on Otto? 

Could you also remove Turkey National Airways logos on Stapleton as they are made by my ex alliance member and friend Joshua and you have no whatsoever permission to use them, I reported you once and they got removed but you just added them again. It is an awful method to copy others work without any whatsoever consent. 

I'm going on holiday now leaving my home for Gatwick literally as I speak

You have time to write replies in the forums but you have no time to remove stolen logos? How convenient.

Is it okay if you give me at least a couple of weeks for I'm going on holiday so won't have time to change it to anything else.

Kind Regards

Highlander222

That means you will not be logging on to any of your airlines on any server while you are on vacation, right? Because if you do it would just show your dishonesty, right?

You logged in half an hour ago. Is your flight postponed and you returned home?

Get these things going and do what is needed, Highlander222. You are violating some rules which is not acceptable.

I have already take contact to Marion some will look about this.

The logos in question has been removed from the server.

And I have apologised no need to take further action