How do people have $50+million in aircraft already?

Then that's more evidence for a post I just made in another thread. ES members normally don't have good business plans and/or abilities.

Then that's more evidence for a post I just made in another thread. ES members normally don't have good business plans and/or abilities.

Cause they expanded too large and too fast. When other quality competitors come in, they are in headache.

Hi,

Just to clarify a few things.

1.Using L4T is NOT my invention. There is another company named 'British Sky', who started using L4Ts way before I did. In order to gain market share and avoid being eliminated from this highly competitive market, I'm just drawing on this company's experience.

2.I'm highly aware of Using L4Ts Vs Game Rules. Before I started leasing any L4Ts, I specifically asked the AS team to see if using L4T is legal. The answer is 'Yes.'

3.I'm using L4Ts to create profits, NOT blocking slots. Europe Star Airlines is well run and has a fairly good profit margin.

4.This is a business simulation game. The market decides the strategy. There will be business strategies you may not accept, but it works and is totally legal. There are hundreds of Airlines using 19-seater in the real world flying out of big airports.

I know you have some personal attitudes about me and the alliance. That's your own opinion. Please do NOT dump it on the forum by calling names. And, PLEASE STOP PERSONAL ABUSING. Respect others and grow up!

You are right ... using Let 410 is not prohibited ... but you wrote it yourself ... but used different words. You wrote "to gain market shares" but it is more like to gain slots you may use at a later stage for larger aircraft. So if you use the Let-410 on feeder routes to small airports, one thing. But using it with slimlineHD in business to destinations you can easily use a 737, this is preventing others to have the slots you may want to have in a few month.

The business strategy is important and may be "allowed" by the game mechanics, but it is everything else than fair and therefor not the way they are intended. So usage of Let-410 yes, 61 aircraft with max. seats in business with smallest seats available, I don't think so. Of course we are in charge to find ways to block this possibility at all, but first we have to know these kind of "bugs in game design" which hasn't been reported or asked for. And even if we know them like now, it should be clear that this is not the way the game can be played.

But in one point I fully agree - stop peronal abusing in the forums.

Hi,

Just to clarify a few things.

1.Using L4T is NOT my invention. There is another company named 'British Sky', who started using L4Ts way before I did. In order to gain market share and avoid being eliminated from this highly competitive market, I'm just drawing on this company's experience.

2.I'm highly aware of Using L4Ts Vs Game Rules. Before I started leasing any L4Ts, I specifically asked the AS team to see if using L4T is legal. The answer is 'Yes.'

3.I'm using L4Ts to create profits, NOT blocking slots. Europe Star Airlines is well run and has a fairly good profit margin.

4.This is a business simulation game. The market decides the strategy. There will be business strategies you may not accept, but it works and is totally legal. There are hundreds of Airlines using 19-seater in the real world flying out of big airports.

I know you have some personal attitudes about me and the alliance. That's your own opinion. Please do NOT dump it on the forum by calling names. And, PLEASE STOP PERSONAL ABUSING. Respect others and grow up!

In real life.. slots on big airports are really really expensive. You wouldn't use a 19-seater if you could fit up a a321/739 :). 

Wow, there will be several hundreds of emails to AS now reporting all those "cheaters"...

I am sorry, i can't fully agree with you sk.

In my letter i asked whether is allowed that there are some companys use 20 to 30 L4Ts flying at LHR and CDG to take a lot of SLOTs. As you said you answered me the L4T is not prohibited in huge airport. And is there any rules says we should at least use what kind of seat for business class ? Yes, Europe Star Airlines use standard seat for business class , but we provide high standard service and the lowest price. I think this is fair for everyone especially there is ORS system.

As you said we use so many L4T flying at LHR at beginning and will easy change it to 737s. Yes, i think so. But most of the airlines use small plane at beginning and change the small plan to bigger one . So i don't think this way have some problem, the only problem is we use L4Ts,but as you said it is not prohibited . 

At last, I want to say i hate use small plane flying at huge airport too. But i think the most important thing is that AS team should make clear of the rules at the beginning. If the rules are same for everyone it is fair. It is really unfair that if AS team can easy change the rules just because someone's complain.

+1 for perm banning ES members!

So the mods sent a letter saying they consider it unfair game play. Are they planning on doing anything about it? Seems a little too little too late unless they start actual policing.

So the mods sent a letter saying they consider it unfair game play. Are they planning on doing anything about it? Seems a little too little too late unless they start actual policing.

Well, They have a business to run IRL right?  And if they want people to asctually stick around on the new servers and maybe make some money then they are going to have to do something.  Resetting ES members would go a long way to making thier game servers profitable again...

I agree with a reset

They can even keep the credits

It is really unfair that if AS team can easy change the rules just because someone's complain.

The whole reason why this has started is because you found a loophole in the game and took advantage of it, likewise, your alliance members also did, I think it's perfectly acceptable to highlight this. 

I am sorry, i can't fully agree with you sk.

In my letter i asked whether is allowed that there are some companys use 20 to 30 L4Ts flying at LHR and CDG to take a lot of SLOTs. As you said you answered me the L4T is not prohibited in huge airport. And is there any rules says we should at least use what kind of seat for business class ? Yes, Europe Star Airlines use standard seat for business class , but we provide high standard service and the lowest price. I think this is fair for everyone especially there is ORS system.

As you said we use so many L4T flying at LHR at beginning and will easy change it to 737s. Yes, i think so. But most of the airlines use small plane at beginning and change the small plan to bigger one . So i don't think this way have some problem, the only problem is we use L4Ts,but as you said it is not prohibited . 

At last, I want to say i hate use small plane flying at huge airport too. But i think the most important thing is that AS team should make clear of the rules at the beginning. If the rules are same for everyone it is fair. It is really unfair that if AS team can easy change the rules just because someone's complain.

That's not the point. As you said, the LET's aren't prohibited at huge airports, but if you run flights between Dublin and London, you will be able to fill an Airbus A321 in an easy way at the beginning. And you really want to tell us, it's fair, that you run theese routes with LET's over 10 times a day???

There's just one big difference in the meaning of your statement! The "fair players" changed to large aircrafts, when their planes are well booked and they need more transfer passengers or the demand is higher than expected. In contrast of this, you have the intention of blocking slots with your LET's at Heathrow Airport and other huge airports (whose Slots will be totally used by other airlines in the next few weeks) and replace them with bigger aircrafts, when you have enough cash with your holding.

So you reserve the Slots at all theese Airports for yourself and prevent the expansion of other players all the time and therefore a fair competition.

So, how does one get 17 Boeing airplanes in a month?

Seems legit.

So, how does one get 17 Boeing airplanes in a month?

Seems legit.

That's another story which mentioned in the fair play item - which is about small seat for business and first class. 

Would not necessarily think so. I use quite comfortable seats in my planes and have 14 737's in leasing. I attempt to charge maximum price but have rather normal cabin layout (e.g. 102Y, 18C). Yet, this gives me some decent margin so I can affort for the one or other 737 a week.

Nevertheless, still wondering how one can have more than 100 machines, including ~60 737's in a month.

Airlines which you think doesn't play fair shall be reported in the game on the airline info page (or per mail to the support or the support button). But we do not tolerate any accusation in the forums anymore! Also threads asking if this is fair and naming a gameworld and airline will be deleted!

@SK Not calling any names here, but I would be very glad to report airlines that are not playing fair. Sadly once an airline gets reported, it's not possible for other players to report it as well.

Regards

But you can always send a suppurtmail via the support button or under support@airlinesim.aero  ;)

also, when the airline has alteady been reported, what are you hoping to achieve by reporting him again? it’s not a referendum.