I am first

Can we be sure that Quimby III will start today?

No, how should anyone tell you when these technical issues will be solved? Cross also your fingers and wait until it works as everybody is doing it at the moment. And let's assume that the AS team is working hard to start the new world.

Obviously, the goal is to launch asap. So hopefully today, yes.

anyone else cannot create a sub ? 

No, it tells me that I have zero credits and I have to buy some. Same with ORS and all the other premium features.

Simple fix:

1. Go to https://secure.airlinesim.aero/aquila/app/account/settings
  2. Save your profile once
  3. User data should be synced on Quimby

Worked... thanks!

The turnaround time does not get shorter even if I choose not a terminal but a ramp position/gate. Why?

The turnaround time does not get shorter even if I choose not a terminal but a ramp position/gate. Why?

Is boarding on the critical path? Click the turnaround to find out.

It's impossible to see the earliest departure time on scheduling page if you are using the classic theme. The time is written in white, so does the background...

It seems that it's a standard game world with all new planes, so I quit.  :)

Which path is the critical?

And another question, will I have delays if my aircraft takes off just one minute before the end of turnaround?

The critical path is highlighted in orange.

Changing boarding from contact stand to remote helped me with turnarounds in JER so that there isn't a delay now. It was around 1hour for an ATR 72 but now just 25mins. OSL i think has a reduction so any delay will be reduced. 

Which path is the critical?

And another question, will I have delays if my aircraft takes off just one minute before the end of turnaround?

Not if the flight is not full. The more passengers you have the longer does the catering, passenger boarding, etc take. If the flight is full then you will have delays.

Changing boarding from contact stand to remote helped me with turnarounds in JER so that there isn't a delay now. It was around 1hour for an ATR 72 but now just 25mins. OSL i think has a reduction so any delay will be reduced. 

Where do you access this to change the settings on turnarounds??

Flight number detail or inventory