Increase aircraft aging speed

Well, I wouldn't like this idea for temporary game world, it wouldn't be bad, but as these game worlds are temporary the effect of this change is very limited and I doubt it really changes how the game is played. I do want to see this on long-term servers (exact numbers, multipliers, etc. is something to determine at a later moment by the game developer). On long-term servers this really has the possibility to change the game and to make sure that these large established companies can get some real competition and that these game worlds don't need forum topic about companies that are liquidated and leave space for new companies. For temporary game worlds this also is not a problem as everyone has a chance to start a new company wherever they want and have a fair chance to succeed.

When it comes to implementation on existing long-term servers I'm not sure if this would be a good idea or not and will depend a lot on the exact implementation. However, from what I see in this thread the opposing thoughts come from players that have established airlines on existing long-term game worlds and are therefore, to me, not the best indication if a change would be good or bad as they clearly have something to lose from this.

This is a very bad idea. The whole game would become about replacing fleets and leave little time for anything else. 

Agreed 100% with @panache. As I already said it earlier, silly and bad idea. No need to waste any more bandwidth discussing this.

Agreed - we can come up with a better, more realistic and easier way to combat the problem of fast expansion. 

One of the biggest ways to combat the idea that its impossible to build in older servers is to stop blaming the game itself. Its not easy to build in an existing world, but it is very doable.