Interlining question

Hii

Im a new dude in the neighbourhood (2 weeks old) … But i want to be good in this game…

Is there a way to find in a certain airport all its related hub airlines?

Let say i want to establish an interlining route to HHN so i want to find which airlines HHN is their hub and then choose my desired partner… Did i make myself clear?

And how I choose a route With the desired interlining enterprise?

And what is the ‘applied’ status in the interlininh page… Does it mean that the other side agreed?

Hope i didn’t ask a dumb quedtion

Peace :slight_smile:

On the airport information page you can see how many departures a week any airline has. If you go to statistics you can see who is largest in terms of passengers

Saem here, I just look for airlines with over 100 departures at a certain airport, the most of those have a hub established at that airport.

The most important thing is to be a premium user and establish some stable and reliable routes so that other airlines would agree to interline with you. Probably a good connection from other airlines in your hub will be good.

The most important thing is to be a premium user and establish some stable and reliable routes so that other airlines would agree to interline with you. Probably a good connection from other airlines in your hub will be good.

mmm If I bought 50 credits is that mean that i'm a premium user? 

Yes. Everybody who purchases credits gets access to the premium features, although it can take up to a few hours for them to become available.

Thank you guys.

Well appreciated :)