Jet Set and Jet Set Express

I don't think i can answer that question...

It used to be AA and Atlantica compete with Fly to Miami for a quite long time, and there are some other major players like Inuit, EDV, RENELINE. Later on RENELINE join Aeolus, so it became AA and Atlantica compete with Miami and RENELINE, still have EDV and Inuit. Aero Magic and Hawk joined the game later on, and had IL between each other and Inuit. EDV was then sold to Miami, and was later liquidated. AA and Inuit left the game several moths ago (AA was the 2nd largest and Inuit was 4th i believe when they left), it open up tons of slots. Aero Magic and Hawk developed a lot after that. Atlantic seems to have trouble compete with other airlines by itself and offered IL to Aero Magic. 

Why? On Idlewild most airlines have pretty open interline policies and with the exception of two U.S. airlines, all other U.S. airlines interline among themselves, including the 1st and 3rd largest one. The ones that do not interline with others are 2nd and 4th largest one. th, 6th, 7th etc all interline among tehmselves and with 1st and 3rd largest ones. Plus, very open interline policies with any other airlines from other countries.

It's benefitial for everobody.

I think some alliances have restrictions on ILs. 3N alliance on Kaitak has pretty strict IL policy, they kind of only have IL with their own companies, but Aeolus and Mondial have a relatively open policy. there are some members don't like it, but most of the members do. 

BTW, somehow i feel 3N on KaiTak is a team member alliance. i think all the team members playing on kaitak are in that alliance

Premium team alliance members on Idlewild, we also have liberal interline policies. We basically do not place any interline restrictions, with the exception to interline agreements with airlines that compete with member airlines in investment open countries, other than that, anything goes. We did have a member who wanted to implement more restrictive interline policies, such as interlining only among alliance members, maximum 3 more non Alliance airlines on top of that. He was quickly over voted. After some time, he left the Alliance. Less than a month after that, he reapplied for Alliance membership.

As you all are (or were) speaking of the IL situation in the U.S. on Kaitak, little me hasn't gone nuts and contacted practically every other airline  ^_^ . I have two airlines, White Fin Airlines and Star Jet. Former will be a feeder airline for "BIRD"'s intercontinental hubs once they are built, the latter pretty much is a stand-alone airline based in, yes, LNK, Lincoln, Nebraska, and doing well so far, even with 11 MD-90ERs, one MD-88 and one MD-87 (for my SNA service) in active service. But I will consider teaming up with perhaps Jet Set when the time is right. I would love to offer passenger service to Anchorage or vise versa. 

Would anyone who is in the area consider such a cooperation? ;) I would love to connect.

btw, do you need a logo? I am making some for other players already and I noticed Jet Set doesn't have one yet :)

Here are most of the logos I've "designed" if you want to call it that.

A warm welcome from cold Alaska,

it is (finally) time for an update of the Jet Set Group.

While Jet Set Express has been working on connecting more and more destinationes, it has become obvious that there are multiple airports within Alaska that just need more capacity than we can provide with our 27 seat Jetstreams, thus we have welcomed a new addition to our fleet- the Dash 7 models.

Three Dash 7s have joined the fleet, providing five daily flights to Dutch Harbour.

(The airlinesim performance numbers for the 737-200s are quite off, thus we are not able to serve Dutch Harbour with this piece of equipment, unlike real life airlines did for a long time)

We are also very happy to announce that the growing number of destinations served has made it possible for us to transition some of the regional routes from four daily Jetstream services to three daily 737 services. We are therefore able to reduce travelling time for our customers and increase comfort and luxury for our passengers.

Furthermore, Jet Set has added four MD-11 widebodies to cope with demand to several destinations within the United States. We are still looking for more aircraft of the type and would gladly accept any leasing arrangement from third party airlines.

Minneapolis, Denver, Dallas, Atlanta and many more destinations have become part of the Jet Set network since my last post. Currently we're trying to match growing our regional and transcontinental capacities so that we are able to provide the best possible connections for our passengers.

Kaitak is quite an empty server, so any start-up airlines will gladly be supported by an interlining deal and good hub connections!  :) 

All the best

Ben

Jet Set is connecting the tertiaries!

Jet Set and it’s partner Jet Set Express are proud to announce opening more tertiary hubs for outlying cities with reasonable demand. The first two hubs will be Juneau and Fairbanks… And now, that I think about it, those are the only airports witch connections possibilites in Alaska.  :blush:

Anyyyyyhow- Alaskanians (I'm pretty sure that is not what they're being called) are going to be happy seeing our Jetstreams and 737s buzzing in and out of their provincial town!  ;)

Ben