Job market

I'd like to suggest a small change to the job market.

Ability to hire pilots that have type ratings other than what planes I have.

Reason: It's more cost efficient to retrain pilots to new types than training them from scratch. Also that would model real life a lot better. In reality an Airbee pilot can apply for a job at an all Boeing airline. The airlines train their pilots new types all the time, standard procedure. So new recruits can also be trained to other types than the ones they already hold.

And it would also be fair for all those unemployed digital pilots out there who just happen to have wrong type ratings ;-)

Would make a lot of sense actually, but I'm thinking about the implementation into the existing interface. The list of all type ratings would become quite long.

Would make a lot of sense actually, but I'm thinking about the implementation into the existing interface. The list of all type ratings would become quite long.

There is already a solution for that in cabin configurations.

Just use a dropdown menu. Maybe if it would seem like a better solution you could use four dropdown menus for props, regio jets, narrow bodies and wide bodies. But I think even limiting it to one dropdown menu would be good enough.