Kudos to the new landing fees

I have to say the new landing fees are amazing and reducing the profitability of all the little planes at big airports you see in all the other game worlds. It may not be so apparent now but will be when competition kicks in and price fights start.

It will be harder then for those airlines who have a messed up HUB system. They will be too expensive with their small planes and may not be able to fill bigger planes. This and the fact the props are so slow, brings a whole new game dynamic. Thank you very much AS-Team!

Let's see where this way will lead.

Will there be more space on bigger airports because players cannot fill that many big planes? Or will there be more insolvency because price competition would be too sensitive?

In anyway, what would have been nice then is that PAX not only do two transfers, but maybe three or four, depending on airport size they start with. So you could enter a small plane on a 1 or 2 bar airport, commute to a medium sized airport, from there commute in a medium sized plane to a big airport, enter a big plane flying to another big airport, transfer to a medium sized airport and then finally reach your destination at a small sized airport?

Will there be more space on bigger airports because players cannot fill that many big planes? Or will there be more insolvency because price competition would be too sensitive?

In any way it will lead to less congestion from small aircrafts and therefore more open slots. But we will have to wait and see, the direction of change is the right one.

Would like to see this implemented also on the older servers!

"It will be harder then for those airlines who have a messed up HUB system. They will be too expensive with their small planes"

Forgot to take this into account when starting at DCA with my little ATR'S....

I think you will be fine at the beginning of the world until airports become more and more congested....