Lease transfer

I think it has been suggested here before, but I do not recall the answer, or whether the idea was left "hanging in the air".

What about lease transfer among subsidiaries?

Lease amount and payment date would stay the same, but the aircraft would be transferred from a fleet of one company within holding to another fleet.

This would be great. Also, it would be nice to reduce 3mil AS$ treshold for creation of new subsidiaries. 1mil AS$ would be quite sufficient

This would be great. Also, it would be nice to reduce 3mil AS$ treshold for creation of new subsidiaries. 1mil AS$ would be quite sufficient

You cannot do much with 1 million. 3 million is OK, by my take... as you should not be creating subsidiaries unless you are already a medium sized company ... subs are usually set up to expand to a different country or create a regional feeder (to save on maintenance category). None of the both cases mentioned can bring you any reasonable economic benefit (expansion-wise) with just 1 million.

1 Mil? Oh my goodness. Cannot imagine what these two guys on stapleton would do then. They are already founding dozens of subs with 3 mils every month. As some guys sign every share they can get, they sell them more or less immediately and found the next one... :blink: And so they wander around the server for years now. Quite often they go bancrupt, but no worries. We'll start again and found 3 subs with 3 mils each... :wacko:

Hopefully their investors will catch the pattern and stop investing. I tend to get annoyed when I see a higher value in “Stock Trade Losses” than “Miscellaneous Revenue”.