Legal Home Country

So I get this message today…

Important: Legal home country has changed!

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]19-02-2012 20:42 UTC[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Due to share transactions among our direct or indirect shareholders our legal home country has changed. This greatly influences our traffic rights which is why you should immediately check our routes for the possible loss of transport or even operating rights.<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Sincerely,<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">your Legal Department

What does this mean? I’m still th main share holder so why would this change?

[/size][/font][/color]

the flightrights have changed for you because the majority of the shares are in another country

now you have the rights of this country

so i can no longer continue my domestic flights?

i’m not sure

look if the routes have a green or red dot cause of the flight rights