Let me introduce some of our alliance members!

Dear friends,

Recently days, we got a lot of complains and arguments about our alliance, Earth Stand. Yes, we admit some of our members do violate the game rules and it's quite unfair for players, including us. We really apologize for this and we made really restrict internal integrity requirements. If we detect any violation to the game rules, we will kick out the player immediately.

Some of our members are aviation professionals. For example, Xinan, the player who ran Rorygarden in India and got a deletion recently, is a transportation manager in Hainan Airlines, the only Skytrax 5-star carrier in Mainland China.  Pow, the manager of AU East, is a employee of MU, China Eastern, so he named his company AU East and is very proud of his work. We also have a lot of members working in the aviation industry including aviation education, private jet and so on.

Like most players, we are students, workers but we are all aviation hobbyists. The player of the past Dream Wings is an college student who loves aircrafts and put the most of his leisure time on AS. XiaoKing, the one who runs Hangzhou Air, is a Chinese student in Auckland and a super fan of CX/KA, he is also my neighbor and we know each other well. We are all human, we are not evil army and we love this game.

We know each other on a website called CARNOC (Civil Aviation Resource Net of China) and share our trip experience and point views about the aviation industry on the forum of CARNOC. We came to know that there is a game called AirlineSim which is a perfect realtime aviation stimulation where we can build our own airlines. We try our best to build our network and we do not want to disturb anyone in this game. If it happens, we are really sorry and we don't mean to. 

For me, I am a analyst in Deloitte. I love this game because I am an aviation hobbyist and AS's economy system is very realistic. As a employee of Big 4, I know how important honesty and integrity is to a man, a company or a nation. I will put all my efforts to play the game seriously and make the game interesting. And I will also do my best to help you to know us and become good friends. Hope everyone have a good game!

Best,

Jingran Li

Hi Jingran,

Can you maybe clarify something for myself and everyone else....

Yes, we admit some of our members do violate the game rules

1. Cathay Star
Cathay Star met a sudden liquidation of the holding company last night during the game. AS management team has confirmed that he didn't violate any rules in the game. And Cathay Star also confirmed that he was biding aircrafts while met the liquidation error. We found it very strange and doubtful about this issue. It seems that the liquidation of Cathay Star happened between the deletion of Serendipity Air and Rorygardens. We are waiting for the explanations of AS.

2. Serendipity Air
He has confirmed that he used multi accounts, Leety, to cheat on the market. We are very sorry for this behavior. Serendipity Air also apologies for the violation and hopes it will not hurt the long-term reputation of Earth Stand.

3. Rorygardens and Dream Wings
Both of them is using the same VPN software with Serendipity. As the connection to AS server is very unstable in China, using VPN and sharing IP is very common among Chinese players.

Your admitting that some (ie. multiple members) violated the game rules? Because according to your internal investigation only one member violated the game rules (serendipity). So can you please clarify the situation as it stands now?

Thanks

Using VPN in China is common, as long as you heard of Chinese "Great Wall". By the way, AS should make sure this game/forum is politics topics free to make sure you don't lose the China market (Like Google).

http://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/

Using VPN in China is common, as long as you heard of Chinese "Great Wall". By the way, AS should make sure this game/forum is politics topics free to make sure you don't lose the China market (Like Google).

http://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/

We all know VPN is common in China. But did you read any of the above? 

VPN in China is common, opening another account, then use it to buy and hold plane for parent company is not common. Stop the excuses. :angry:

Hi Jingran,

Your admitting that some (ie. multiple members) violated the game rules? Because according to your internal investigation only one member violated the game rules (serendipity). So can you please clarify the situation as it stands now?

Thanks

I am sure that at least one of our members violate the game rule: multi accounts. But we didn’t get the declearation from the AS Team about Rorygardens and Dream Wings for whether using VPN or 3rd party payment system violates the game rule.

VPN in China is common, opening another account, then use it to buy and hold plane for parent company is not common. Stop the excuses. :angry:

I think it's better for the AS team to make the confirmation for the beneficiary behavior you've mentioned.

Hi Jingran,

Thanks

Hi

There's no doubt that Serendipity Air has violated the rules and he did received warnings from AS, which he had ignored.

Rorygardens is not active recently so i cannot confirm with him personaly, however he didn't received any warnings before the deletion.

We had talked to Dream Wings and now we're sure that he has done nothing against the rules, and he didn't received any warnings neither.

Dont forget Cathay Star, whose company just vanished without any notification, and all of us are waiting for an explanation.

What kind of explanation? Going bancrupty with the holding is no explanation? And Dream Wings was a very clear multi-account - even making a mistake on an attempting to explain the multi-account by mixing up his accounts. So stop playing down this issue but also - @all other - stop calling all member airlines as cheater.

I agree with sk and let’s stop hijacking this thread with irrelevant info.

1.遊戲帳號: tnyuen

2.伺服器: stapleton

3.航空公司網址: Knights Express

4.國籍/居住地: 香港 HK

5.自我介紹: 剛加入遊戲, 多多指教啊!

VPN in China is common , are  you chinese ?  well you in HK  you do not use VPN

if you in mainland china  i think you can not  log game as good as in HK 

Can you read? I am opposing the action of using multiaccount. Not VPN itself. Therefore stop making accusation and excuses! Even if you are using VPN but behaving properly, I doubt AS would take action. But for more than once I have been outbid by you guys' "cooperation".

I am really disappointed to see fellow players using VPN as an excuse for their multiaccounting. Plus it is not a matter of ancestry and nationality. So it is irrelevant to bring that out.

Can you read? I am opposing the action of using multiaccount. Not VPN itself. Therefore stop making accusation and excuses! Even if you are using VPN but behaving properly, I doubt AS would take action. But for more than once I have been outbid by you guys' "cooperation".

I am really disappointed to see fellow players using VPN as an excuse for their multiaccounting. Plus it is not a matter of ancestry and nationality. So it is irrelevant to bring that out.

if they do  we will admit that 

if not  do you think it is funny to take our time to defense them ? 

Well your leader admitted that multiaccount existed in another post. Go and check before posting!

*Okay maybe I get serious with a troll. Sorry to all those bothered

First of all, good that you are showing youre face at the forum's and try to explain why and how u do it.

But i have some questions.. U guy's call youreself aviation enthousiasts? I have been in aviation since i could talk, and i made my proffesion out of flying.. but the way u gúys run youre airlines has nothing to do with the love we have for it

Second of all, how on earth the the Phoenix Travel Group able to have 3 major airlines, with only modern fleets and even owning some planes? Even with good strategy's, this seems impossible..

First of all, good that you are showing youre face at the forum's and try to explain why and how u do it.

But i have some questions.. U guy's call youreself aviation enthousiasts? I have been in aviation since i could talk, and i made my proffesion out of flying.. but the way u gúys run youre airlines has nothing to do with the love we have for it

Second of all, how on earth the the Phoenix Travel Group able to have 3 major airlines, with only modern fleets and even owning some planes? Even with good strategy's, this seems impossible..

All you can do is report them and wait for the AS team to find out where he's cheating. Technically, it is possible that he has 207 planes after one month just by using the trick that all ES members used to buy cheap planes at the start, sell seats at a high profit and continually buy more cheap planes...he would have to be very lucky on the aircraft market, obviously, but it is possible.

What kind of explanation? Going bancrupty with the holding is no explanation? And Dream Wings was a very clear multi-account - even making a mistake on an attempting to explain the multi-account by mixing up his accounts. So stop playing down this issue but also - @all other - stop calling all member airlines as cheater.

Could you please use some proof to explain how the Cathay Star go bankruptcy? As far as I know, he did not do anything but face suddenly liquidation with no notification. Right now, the only problem I can image is that AS HAS HUGE BUG! Otherwise, I can not understand why no explanation to Cathay Star so far. 

Best,

At Platinum Air

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no bug! And why he went bankcupty - don't know, but this is checked several times and proofed thousand times that bancupty is only possible on weekend closure - can only guess that he had an aircraft in the holding and transfered it to the airline but did not lay-off the staff.