Loads

Hello,

How do I see the loads both of booked flights and finished flights, that you before did see in route managment? Do you have to go to the plane and see even if 5 different planes are flying the route?

Christian

It's now under Commercial - Inventory

It's now under Commercial - Inventory

Why do you have to make something that is working and people like it, so complicated?

Why do you have to make something that is working and people like it, so complicated?

Because this is a basis for new features. In other words, to build new features in AS in the future, some structural changes had to be done. I myself do not like dividing Route Management into Inventory and Scheduling either, but I understand and accept the fact that these changes are required for new features to be possible to implement - for example various types of demand (possibility to introduce low cost airlines and concepts), fare buckets, etc.

I read a study about "change"... the conclusion: we humans are extremely good at adapting to change. I am trying to convince myself that within a month, the new AS layout and interface will come as a second nature. It will just take some time for the brain to "adjust". When I switched apartments few years back (4 years at my previous place at that time) I was sad... very quickly I adapted to the new home and now years later I do not even think about it and the old place has no meaning to me any more.

Out of sight, out of mind... we all will get used to new interface and new workflow, and by the summer we will have even forgotten how the old interface looked like, and will need to rewatch Yb's youtube videos to remind us of it!

I read a study about "change"... the conclusion: we humans are extremely good at adapting to change. I am trying to convince myself that within a month, the new AS layout and interface will come as a second nature. It will just take some time for the brain to "adjust". When I switched apartments few years back (4 years at my previous place at that time) I was sad... very quickly I adapted to the new home and now years later I do not even think about it and the old place has no meaning to me any more.

We do adapt well, but we don’t necessarily like or want to. That being said, the AS team has been absolutely fantastic at communicating the changes and providing a test platform so we could try it out. (I suspect more would been more inclined to use it if it wasn’t consuming our credits though.) It isn’t like we haven’t had four months notice that change was coming.

The best way to acclimatize to a new apartment is walking into the wall on the way to the bathroom when you’ve just woken up.