Need Logos

There great thanks loads!

Hi, Just realised on the large logo could you please change "airways" to "airlines" sorry to be a pain. Thanks again!

Hi guys, sorry to post so late but, if you liked your logo would you mind if you vote my posts as + thanks alot

Perfect! Many thanks!

karl

Dear Tanay

Perfect and many thanks!!!

Best regards

karl

Can I get mine with Denver Nuggets colors, blue and yellow? And can I get it professional looking? Please and thanks.

Hi, I redid the logo for you

rate my posts !!

[color=#1C2837][color=#1C2837][size=2]I have made your logos for you, if you dont like them or if there is any problem just reply on this thread and i will ammend it for you

Enjoy!

Tanay

CEO Fly Me[/size][/color]

[/color]

[color=#1C2837][color=#1C2837][size=2]

[/size][/color][/color]

[color=#1C2837][color=#1C2837][size=2]Rate my posts ![/size][/color][/color]

Hi Tanay,

can you make a logo for:

Sirius-Star-Fly

Brasilia (BSB)

the Colors you can choose, maybe with a logo of a Star or something.

Thank you in advance :rolleyes:

Awesome thanks

Hi,

my Airline is Circle City Airways based at IND.

Could you create a logo for me too?

I´ve no preferences so you can do anything what comes to your mind :)

Thanks a lot!

I would appreciate 2 logo’s for mine please?

They are called BritJet and BritInternational. Both are based at London Luton, UK.

I was thinking that the logo for BritJet could have something to do with the continent of Europe and BritInternational could have something to do with the globe, or atleast a spherical shape in it.

Thank you.

would love a logo

Airline is as follows:

Name: Inter Pacifica

Code: IPC

Base: Hong Kong

Colours: different shades of green with some white preferably in a wavy pattern perhaps some red somewhere in the name.

Cant wait to see the results

Thanks mate.

Hey, can you please make me a large and small logo for my airline “Thrinhity Airways” with the color’s white and blue, thanks!

[color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837][color=#1C2837][size=2]I have made your logos for you, if you dont like them or if there is any problem just reply on this thread and i will ammend it for you

Enjoy!

Tanay

[/color]

[color=#1C2837][color=#1C2837][size=2]

[/size][/color][/color]

[color=#1C2837][color=#1C2837][size=2]Rate my posts ![/size][/color][/color][/size][/color]

More logos nearly finishing, just hang in there

no, it’s great so only the yellow in the word "star" could be exchanged, perhaps?

[color="#1c2837"][size="2"][color="#1c2837"][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]I have made your logos for you, if you dont like them or if there is any problem just reply on this thread and i will ammend it for you

Enjoy!

Tanay

[/color]

[color="#1c2837"][color="#1c2837"] [/color][/color]

[color="#1c2837"][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Rate my posts ![/size][/color][/color][/size][/color]

[color="#1c2837"][size="2"][color="#1c2837"][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Enjoy!

Tanay

[/color]

[color="#1c2837"] [/color]

[color="#1c2837"][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Rate my posts ![/size][/color][/color][/size][/color]

[color="#1c2837"][size="2"][color="#1c2837"][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]I have made your logos for you, if you dont like them or if there is any problem just reply on this thread and i will ammend it for you

Enjoy!

Tanay

[/color]

Enjoy!

Tanay

[/color]