Negative result at weekend closing

Hi,

I am about to drop a load of my oldest planes which are too large for my routes they fly anyways and add an extra maintenance category, and want to replace them as soon I can. I have cancelled all the contracts for them. Tomorrow, I have weekend closing at approximately 1500000 AS$. An hour later, 9 contracts exprire bringing around 5 mln and total balance to over 3.5mln positive. No valuable planes come in between, which could be lost. I have now a few millions on the account, if I will spend them already now to get replacements and transfer the flights, could it cause me some problems if my balance drops to negative for an hour? What are the consequences of not having enough on the account for week-end closing?

You will get money from the AS Bank, an rescue loan. You need to pay it back then…

Ok, that does not sound that bad - I will be able to repay it within an hour when contracts run out.

You MIGHT be eligible for a rescue loan. No guarantee.

If you didn’t have two rescue loans before, as rescue loan is guaranteed for eh week-end closing, in case you don’t have enough cash. It works like a regular (but more expensive) loan with weekly repayments, but you can also pay it back earlier.

If you don’t worry about losing any leasing contracts (because those will always be cancelled immediately in case you don’t have enough cash when the payment is due), your plan should work.

Yeah, if you get a rescue loan it means you will be at $0. If you can’t get the money for your next lease cost by then, that plane will be ceased. Just prepare for those flights to be cancelled and transfer them to a new plane if you have the spares… which most don’t… so try and find a replacement aircraft and place the old flight #s in that new flight plan