New daily financial report

We need better daily report

Can you make another report in short version for week

I make example in attach

airsim fin.xls

Can you give some more details for what reasons?

Are you really proposing a daily income sheet or are you interested in the daily cash-flow?

ok we have 3 financial reports

• Balance sheet
  • Income statement
  • Bank account

Question is how much money we earn per day?

What is cash income and expenses per day?

Why one (1) day?

I want to plan when is best time for buying planes

with reports of daily cash income I can made calculations and predictions can I take airplane today (in Tuesday) and survive next Sunday weekend calculations

Bank account can tell us daily income, but its to confuse and have to much details what is not need for week planing

Bank account can tell us daily income, but its to confuse and have to much details what is not need for week planing

Actually, the bank account can work to give you an idea of what you make in 24 hours. You start at the first page with ending balance, go all the way to the beginning in one click, and then subtract. This gives you a 24-hour profit amount. Yes, it will change by the hour, but it will show you exactly what you make (income - expenses) in 24 hours.

over the last 24 hours, that is. all statistics and balancing only shows the past and does not take into account future changes.

if you want to be on the safe side, do the math and check the already booked seats. this is money no one can take from you (unless you cancel a flight)

i this moment i have 11 airplane who make 573 operated flights last week

its average 81-82 flights per day

and i have only 11 planes

its waste of time check flight by flight detail

Well, if AS would provide export feature, it could easily be done by each player using his Excel calculations.

If you could export

1) all booked flights (listing of pax booked at any given moment for your airline)

2) cost structure for a given aircraft (on per-aircraft basis) so a snot to put heavy usage on resources

you could easily get output and then use certain excel features to look for certain values an manipulate them according to your wish.

I have done this for 20 aircrafts in the past, where I was about to squize out every AS$. Afterwards there is only a little advantage left, as you gain a feeling when free cash is limited during the week. Then, when the airline is getting bigger, the limitation are more the delivery times than weekly cash flow, so it's again loosing importance.

I agree, it is a good nice-to-have, but there is no real need in the later stage of an airline, and it is easy math earlier (if you really want to know it).

Well, if AS would provide export feature, it could easily be done by each player using his Excel calculations.

If you could export

1) all booked flights (listing of pax booked at any given moment for your airline)

2) cost structure for a given aircraft (on per-aircraft basis) so a snot to put heavy usage on resources

you could easily get output and then use certain excel features to look for certain values an manipulate them according to your wish.

Did you try export to xls?

its useless, because expenses are red without prefix minus (-)

so you must change line by line in xls every cell

more wast of time <_<

you could write a makro that identifies numbers by color coding and formats them accordingly

Did you try export to xls?

I did not try because there is no export feature in Airlinesim.

If you are talking about copy/paste that's a different animal.