Now this one is a multi-champion!

Not 2, but wait...6 accounts by one! Niceee!

This is getting annoying.

The guy seems to like Australia very much, and his usernames and airline names are sooo creative, you have to look very hard to distinguish one from another LOL.

Now I don't know why he is doing it, because he does not seem to be blocking that much resources, but still... nobody ever told the guy he can use the reset button?

Yeah, I have also seen it and reported at least 4 of those companies. No reaction...

Is it in Aspern?

No, not Aspern.

I'm not really sure what purpose this topic serves?

Support will take care of it and that's it.

I've seen the airlines, there're on Idlewild.

I'm not really sure what purpose this topic serves?

To bring attention to it, maybe?

Maybe the user does not know that he can reset. There does not seem to be a logic in his action. Or maybe he is pushing to see what happens? Even though to me this looks more like a clueless person than an intentional act.

I would have messaged him and asked but then I would hear that I am usurping functions that do not belong to me.

Maybe Marion is busy "bullying Ulafme" and did not have a chance to look ... who knows. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

To bring attention to it, maybe?

Maybe the user does not know that he can reset. There does not seem to be a logic in his action. Or maybe he is pushing to see what happens? Even though to me this looks more like a clueless person than an intentional act.

I would have messaged him and asked but then I would hear that I am usurping functions that do not belong to me.

Maybe Marion is busy "bullying Ulafme" and did not have a chance to look ... who knows. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

This would be a perfect time for you to be the ambassador of AirlineSim and talk to the player. 

Maybe the player doesn't know about the reset button, maybe they do, but why not talk to the player and find out?

Do report back if you find out what this is all about?

Useless thread, good for post count perhaps, lol..

Guys, could you please keep things impersonal and objective? Especially you rubiohiguey2000, don't know what triggered your passive-aggressive tone lately. 

As has been said so many times: If you find something suspicious, report it to support. We are investing many many hours right now to get our support processes right with both technical and process adjustments. But it takes some time. Since the de factor departure of sk from the project, we have a lot of "picking up" to do. But as it stands right now, every report will get looked at and dealt with. Just don't expect 2 hour response times...this isn't a nuclear powerplant. It's a game.

And last but not least: Would you please stop nagging at Marion? She's been with AS for merely a few weeks now, didn't know anything about AS when she started and is doing great work, imo. She's been of massive help and it seems like you have no idea just how much support work AS causes on an average day.

Thanks.

Especially you rubiohiguey2000, don't know what triggered your passive-aggressive tone lately.

I was just trying to be helpful and point out to things that seemed extremely odd.

I was just trying to be helpful and point out to things that seemed extremely odd.

you could use the 'report company' button, unless you need some spotlight for a certain agenda. 

you could use the 'report company' button, unless you need some spotlight for a certain agenda. 

Same here: Please stop this kind of comment. Doesn't help anyone and just sours the mood.

I appreciate this, but it would really help if such things were done over the usual channels. That what those "channels" exist for and it's the only way we can take care of such issues in an orderly fashion.

This would be a perfect time for you to be the ambassador of AirlineSim and talk to the player. 

Maybe the player doesn't know about the reset button, maybe they do, but why not talk to the player and find out?

Do report back if you find out what this is all about?

Well, I did contact the player as he set up yet another easily spotted account.

I asked if he needed any help and if he had any specific reason why he was multiaccounting trial accounts, and leaving them abandoned after the first day of usage.

First, I got a reply "wot".

Second I asked again if he needed any help, he replied he only has two accounts because other accounts are "expired" (hard to understand how they would be expired if they are still active trial accounts set up just a few days ago unless they were banned by AS already).

Well, I replied back saying that maybe he should contact support by email and straighten things out with them if his accounts are inaccessible, or ask me for any help he might need with setting up his airlines (e.g. resetting, etc.)

He replied back that none of the other accounts were his.

So I replied back that it was hard to believe, having the same account being a modification of the same username, e.g. john.doe, john.dooe, johndoee, john..doe, etc.

Finally he said those accounts were his and asked how much it cost to become premium which I pointed him to the page to buy credits, copying a direct link for his convenience.

To which he asked what was so "bad about doing it" to which I replied that it was prohibited and this was a very clear case of multiple accounts by one person.

*At all times I did present myself as a player trying to help him out and repeatedly asked him to email support to explain his situation and try to help get things straightened out, to inform support which one was going to be his main account and which were the others and ask support the other accounts be eliminated, I even offered to help him understand AS better (* I make this note in case someone tries to make unnecessary remarks to this post, YKWYA).

We did exchange couple of messages back and forth, he asked me if he can give accounts to other persons, or if I can ask support to eliminate his accounts. To both questions, I gave negative reply and insisted that he contacts AS support ASAP. In all messages and replies I always asked him to email support and repeatedly included support email address. At the end he just replied Cheers, and that was it. We'll see where this goes next. So far I do not see any of his accounts being upgraded to premium.