number of flights.

I wondered, whats better? If you have 2 aircraft, is it better to have 7 flights a week to the same airport, or is it better to have  1 or 2 to different airports? I mean intercontinental, not domestic.

For instance, flying each time a day or seven times a week would be better if you want to build a good hub for yourself. As you are saying intercontinental flight, I can say that it may differ by distance of your destinations and time taken for the flight. Longer flight means your aircraft perform less destination (but not always is).

With 7 day scheduling you could do even very long flights. That's something I learned elsewhere. By the way how scheduling is done in AS it would be a bit more tedious, but still possible, and would bring optimum utilization to resources.

With 7 day scheduling you could do even very long flights. That's something I learned elsewhere. By the way how scheduling is done in AS it would be a bit more tedious, but still possible, and would bring optimum utilization to resources.

Airwaysim? That potentially is a really good idea :) Why dident I think of it considering I have been/am playing that game as well. The only challange here is the connecting traffic....

Dan