Nutshell infomation

(I havent double posted this, I have reposted it after I put it in the wrong bit :) )

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]okay so I trolled through the wiki and had a quick look through the forum but couldn’t find information on the contracts at airports… maybe it was there somewhere and I read over it but I was just looking for a nutshell explanation on how it works… for example my hub is London luton and as I was going through the location information I noticed that on the ground services part it has offers which states it has discount handling with X price per unit… how does this benefit me if i was to choose it and how do i find out prices before going for this also I noticed above that it states capacity ect… I put the picts below?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Currently required: 1,662 Currently there are no service contracts. Capacity left: -1,662 [/font][/color]

Offers

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Terminal 3

Operator Alacant Express Quality level **** Jetways Available capacities 396 Offers Description Price/unit Conditions

[color=#000000][background=rgb(242, 19, 242)]Discount Terminal Handling

15% Discount of AS Standard Rates [/background][/color]9.35 AS$ [color=#777777]The contract will be closed immediately[/color] Formulate contract… [/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][color=#333333]also While i am here tho does the via system mean that passengers will stay on board the aircraft when landing at the mid airport or do they all get off before the end destination ? :D[/color][/font][/color]