Old Talk,Seats in C and F

I find someone Use this seat in Aspern,I want to know this is fair play ? I reported him but one day after report was canceled 

Absolutely unfair!! AS should shut this enterprise down immediately if the airline is operating those aircraft.

If the report is deleted again, I checked it and could not find anything violating the game rule.

If the report is deleted again, I checked it and could not find anything violating the game rule.

I think  he use lots of C and F make more money and make gap between other players  how do you think  ;)

As long as he does not use the smal seats for it - which obviously is not the case - I don't have a problem with this.

As long as he does not use the smal seats for it - which obviously is not the case - I don't have a problem with this.

:D MY Confuse sloved

I did a test config and for the most "dense" config which is 120 Y, 72 C and 12 F, such config is possible with:

Y -standard

C - Leisure plus

F - recliner shorthaul

Another dense config, 120 Y, 66 C and 18 F, such config is possible with:

Y - slimline HD

C - Leisure plus

F - recliner shorthaul

Leisure Plus in C was mentioned in previous threads as the least acceptable seat for business class.

With the given config, both C and F have one green bar in the 500 km routes range, that's why I would assume AS considers them legal.

edit: additional details