On board services on via flights

If I fly A to C via B (A -> via B -> C)

How is the onboard service calculated for A to C passengers? Separately A to B and B to C, or just single consideration A to C (and summing AB + BC distance for ratings calculation)?

Also a question regarding pricing for via flights.

Flying A -> via B -> C

I do no have traffic rights on B -> C

How should I make the pricing?

In the Route Management, should I open the route and manage pricing only for A -> C and A->B, or do I need to open and manage pricing for A->B and B->C even though I do not have traffic rights for B->C ?

What will be my final rate? A->C I set up in Route Management, or A->B + B-> C ?

Thanks.

If I fly A to C via B (A -> via B -> C)

How is the onboard service calculated for A to C passengers? Separately A to B and B to C, or just single consideration A to C (and summing AB + BC distance for ratings calculation)?

Also a question regarding pricing for via flights.

Flying A -> via B -> C

I do no have traffic rights on B -> C

How should I make the pricing?

In the Route Management, should I open the route and manage pricing only for A -> C and A->B, or do I need to open and manage pricing for A->B and B->C even though I do not have traffic rights for B->C ?

What will be my final rate? A->C I set up in Route Management, or A->B + B-> C ?

Thanks.

on board service is calculated separately for each leg A to B and B to C.

Same for pricing you have to make it separately for each leg.

Did not understand your last question. In ORS your flight will be shown with two legs as if it was simple transfer. 

I am not 100% sure if that is correct answer I never tried so I am just remembering what others once said.