Online Reservation System error

Hello all,

Looks like some of my new flights with departures in the next 3 days aren’t in the ORS with departures in the next 3 days, therefore it’s no wonder I haven’t sold any seat yet:

Departures in 31st of oct:
ESB - ADA
ESB - ASR
ESB - TLV
ESB - TZX
PRG - LGW

Departures in 1st of nov
ESB - ATH
ESB - EZS
ESB - ERZ
ESB - ADB
PRG - LGW

Departures in 2nd of nov
ESB - BAL
ESB - BJV
ESB - SZF
PRG - BRU

On the other hand, other new flights from PRG and ESB are in ORS.

Anyone has encountered the same problem?

I wrote to support, I am wainting for a response.

Thanks

Are you the manager of the Young Folks Air on Bleriot?

If so, it’s no system error of the ORS.
You have to consider the traffic rights. Your airline is based in Rumania. Rumania is part of the EU Treaty, but Turkey isn’t. Therefore you are not allowed to transport any domestic passengers within Turkey. So you only can transport passengers within the EU Treaty countries or from Rumania to the rest of the world.

1 Like

Yes, I am and thank you for your quick reply.

Should have not allowed me to schedule those flights in Turkey. I forgot about this issue, I am new in the game.

But what about the flights from PRG?

Many thanks!

Well, the reason why it’s allowed is that you are only not to allowed to transport domestic passengers, but transfer passengers from your domestic country are allowed.

It’s advanced gameplay and in most cases not useful, but sometimes it can help. So a passenger that wants to fly from OTP to ADA you can transport via ESB, but in 99% of the cases the direct flight is better. This is only a solution if you have a lot of different routes to a single foreign airport and you want to provide a connection where only the combined demand is enough to fill a smaller aircraft. But as said, this is rare.

PRG to LGW: Here it’s also about traffic rights. UK is also not in the EU Treaty. The EU Treaty rules says that you can transport passengers within all countries that are part of the EU Treaty, but not to other countries. So you only can transport passengers from Rumania to UK.

For the PRG to BRU flight: Here I guess you have to wait some minutes until the flight appears in the ORS. The ORS only consider flights that arrive within the next 72 hours. For your flight this seems to be not the case.

I understood perfectly. Thank you for your patience. I will analyze better my moves in the future.

I worked many many hours to fill that a/c across the Turkey, in vain:))

Back to the drawing board now:))