People Ignoring you.

Why do y'all gotta take rejections personally?  This is literally a business simulator, nobody owes you anything.  You get rejected, move on with your life because this is ultimately not real life and you'll be fine

Who do you refer y'all to?

I found some airlines withdrawing and resending IL requests, may be just to remind u.  <_<

Actually I do this myself when I evaluate the cost/benefit of IL, since I know of no other way to find out the cost for my airline. Maybe there is another less annoying and invasive way (if so, please enlighten me). For small airlines where every salary counts to calculate the impact of IL is crucial. 

As for the main topic, I send a message along with almost every proposal, got response on 1 out of 5, so... that. 

Though I confess those brave few that did respond were kind and helpful, for which I am grateful. Yet still most of the messages (with traffic numbers and calculation of impact), went unresponded.

I myself think about how unreliable in general people can be at responding to text messages at real life situations (like on messenger services). If this happens all the time with friends and relatives already, how responsive will people be to total strangers on the internet?

I respond all the messages. Sometimes late maybe a day or two later if I need to think of what to respond, but I always respond.

I respond all the messages. Sometimes late maybe a day or two later if I need to think of what to respond, but I always respond.

Me too.

I'm always excited when my private message has a notification of unread messages. Though most of the time it was about "we have won an aircraft" or "airline bla bla bla has declared bankruptcy", but when a player send a message of any kind of question, I am excited to reply. It feels like when you were a kid and you got a letter on your mailbox. (Because, honestly, being sent a message in-game by another player is a rare case for me.)

Personally I accept all ILs that make sense (considering that it costs over 200k). If I belive I can’t make any money off it or it is from a competitor to a partner I usually don’t respond with the idea that if it makes sense in the future I will sign it. For example if at the time of sending the IL the airline only has 7 flights per week but when I next review it I see 50 flights then I might accept it. If you really want an IL then send me a message telling me why it makes sense and I might be convinced.

Regarding PMs I respond to them if I have the time or they are from friends. Most of them go something like this “Can you please help me to become better at airlinesim” or “Can you please Check out my airline”. I am deeply honoured that people choose to ask me for help but I am a very busy person at this time and I don’t have time to help as much. I will respond if I have time but usually I don’t. A couple of years ago I helped everyone and mentored lots of people but I sadly don’t have the time I had a couple of years ago anymore. I try to always respond to friends and partners but it happens that I forget. If I forget i am very sorry and please remind me by sending again and again until I awnser.

BTRG2013 welcome to real life ?

The game is like everyday life.

Some people answer and others do not.

I often send a message to a player to explain the interest of a collaboration but I do not always have an answer.

So it’s the same as in life, there are nice and cooperative people and unpleasant or ignoring people.

Choose your camp and let’s remember that it’s only a game! ?

Have fun with airlinesim