Please, teach me how to play.

What I do not understand in this game?

I'm a good player. I'm not an excellent player, but a good player. I have been successful with my companies.

But I have something that I have not yet learned and that I need to learn in this game.

At Aspern, is a company founded in 2017.01.21 and having 94 Boeing 737-700/900. The holding company was founded in 2017.01.21.

18 days old and 94 B737.

I'm sure it's not cheating because the company is operated by one of the AS Team members.

How is this possible?

Please, teach me how to play.

Sorry my poor english.

he probably knows some of the established airlines' CEOs and got really great rates on leased aircrafts, so 90+ isn't really that big of a problem.

Take a look from whom the aircraft are leased through fleet list. It think it is what Yukawa said.

The entire business model of the game is based on a premise. The premise is that everyone should start with the 10 million without receiving any advantage. Anything that interferes with a start with more than 10 million is unfair. You can not create two holdings and do interlining between them, because that would mean starting with 20 million. Anything that hurts the premise of truly starting your business with more than 10 million is unfair. In my humble opinion, getting planes on subsidized leasing of friends already to start the game is illegal, because it represents, in fact, start with more than 10 million. If the person is not yet in that world, he has no business relations in that world. So you can not get that kind of help. Therefore, I respectfully think the explanation given by yukawa and CBE is not correct.

He received help from another player.The truth is that getting started with a sponsor is worth much more than 10 million.I started in Aspern with only 10 million.Some start with 10 million + a godfather.This is not correct. In fact, it violates the 10 million rule.This means picking personal relationships from outside the Aspern world and bringing these personal relationships into the Aspern world, so that the person starts the game with a huge advantage over who starts without a sponsor.Isonomy among players is violated with this.A correct thing is to have business relations and cooperation within the game. But if the person has just entered the game (in that world), it has no business relationships within that world. This is not negotiation. This is giving. That is unfair personal favoritism.What has the company with 94 planes given in return for subsidized leasing? It did not. Therefore, this is a form of donation and favor that damages other players.

It also is based on influence and relations exactly like the real world. I can get cheap lease in almost every world, maybe not in that scale but I could. It is is not unfair it is the real world. Eurowings and Volotea did not start with the same resources right? Eurowings got a huge group behind them and Volotea has just some great leaders and some investors. I am only referring to the new Eurowings not the old commuter airline. Nothing in the world is fair and everything is based on relations. I am always ready to give back to any friend coming to Stapleton if they do the same at their stronghold if I come there. You can still be large without cheap lease. Neither Malaysian neither IndoSky got any discounts.

CBE, I understand, but I do not agree. AS is a paid game. I pay the same as him. I have the right to have everyone start under the same conditions. Do you know the game called Risk? Let's play Risk? Me, you and 3 my friends. Would you like, before starting the game, me and my 3 friends had an alliance and we took this alliance to the game? Please, understand that external friendships can not interfere with AS. I respect opinions, but for me this is cheating.

CBE, I understand, but I do not agree. AS is a paid game. I pay the same as him. I have the right to have everyone start under the same conditions. Do you know the game called Risk? Let's play Risk? Me, you and 3 my friends. Would you like, before starting the game, me and my 3 friends had an alliance and we took this alliance to the game? Please, understand that external friendships can not interfere with AS. I respect opinions, but for me this is cheating.

I have no external friendships in AS. Atlast no one with a "large" airline. It´s all about making friends here.

Now I get it.
AS has two groups.
One group is formed by people who have personal relationships and who use it in the game to gain favor.
The other group (of which I am part) is formed by suckers who pay the same thing as the first group, but has no personal favor.

Is this a fair way to compete?

It had been stated over and over that cheap leases and cheap terminals to friends and Alliance members are allowed and perfectly fine.

To the OP, become a Great player, become a valuable Alliance member, establish yourself personal relationship, become player who participate in “looking for members in” business ventures and you will get cheap planes as well.

There are people, alliances, players, who spend hundreds of hours per month on communication, that time investment is rewarded in favorable business contracts.

To the OP, become a Great player, become a valuable Alliance member, establish yourself personal relationship, become player who participate in "looking for members in" business ventures and you will get cheap planes as well.

There are people, alliances, players, who spend hundreds of hours per month on communication, that time investment is rewarded in favorable business contracts.

Are you kidding?The person has just entered that world. There he has no business relationship. There he spent no time at all. It is bringing to the Aspern world external personal relationships. I do not know how you can not see that this is wrong.

Sticking with your ten million.argument, every now established airline started with just that money.

If they now decide to lease a/cs at a discounted rate to somebody in a strategically important position, isn’t that their every right? Can’t they do with their money what they want?

It has no other name. That is personal favor. It's not business. It is donation. I would be embarrassed to start playing throwing planes almost for free. Those who think it is right go and do it. I will not do it because I understand it is illegal. For me, the game is not as good as I thought it was. Now I know that many of those who have big companies have no merit at all. They were only favored by others.The AS has no mechanism for direct leasing between 2 players. Everything is offered via the market. This means that the game model does not allow these personal favors.Whoever understands the game knows that the basic rule for alliances, deals, creation of subsidiaries, interlining, etc. is the 10 million rule. Anything that actually makes someone start with more than 10 million, directly or indirectly, is illegal.

It is bringing to the Aspern world external personal relationships. I do not know how you can not see that this is wrong.

Sorry I don’t. If a person I know, from another gameworld, from forums, from another place, or from real life, comes to Idlewild for example, I will gladly lease him planes at 10 %.

Sticking with your ten million.argument, every now established airline started with just that money.

If they now decide to lease a/cs at a discounted rate to somebody in a strategically important position, isn’t that their every right? Can’t they do with their money what they want?

Strategic decision? Offer millions free on airplanes to a company that started today in the game?

Strategic decision? Offer millions free on airplanes to a company that started today in the game?

Yes. An Alliance member may have gone bankrupt or the sponsoring player needed a partner in that specific market. Nothing unusual and completely understandable.

Sorry I don't. If a person I know, from another gameworld, from forums, from another place, or from real life, comes to Idlewild for example, I will gladly lease him planes at 10 %.

Okay, godfather. Do it. The other two hundred players without godfather are grateful.What did I find out? The AS has a kind of family, like Bonanno, Colombo, Gambino, Genovese and Luchese. Everything for one who is in the family. Millions on free planes to those in the family. To those who are not in the families, only the duty to pay and to start with the meager 10 million.

I checked it out, I know both lessor and lessee involved in that deal, they both know what they are doing and I don’t see anything unusual about it.

You asked in your OP to teach you play, so you were given an sdvise: nurture personal relationships.some personal relationships here have been going on for years.

If that were correct, the AS would have a mechanism for direct leasing among 2 players, rather than requiring all leases to be made via the market. How do you do this favoring? In the darkness of the night, do they combine a secret schedule in which the planes will be offered? For if it be a lawful business, it may be done in the light of the day, that all may see.When you offer a leased plane in the market, everyone has the right to compete equally for it. But you rape it.The fact is that AS has no mechanism for direct leasing between 2 players, because this is illegal. The requirement of the AS to be made via the market means that the intention of the AS is that they all compete equally for the airplanes.