Quimby A/C Delivery

I'm starting an airline on Quimby, and I'm not sure if I'd be able to get a new Airbus A320 or any other aircraft in general to Shanghai. Anyone have any ideas? I think it's too far to reach Shanghai? :l

Any airplane will reach any country with stopovers. You schedule a transfer to Shanghai, upon delivery. Should take less than 24 hours for your plane to get there.

Any airplane will reach any country with stopovers. You schedule a transfer to Shanghai, upon delivery. Should take less than 24 hours for your plane to get there.

So I will have to open an office in between Toulouse and Shanghai to transfer it?

No, it will be done automatically. Just assign pilots to the plane, and click on Transfer to->Shanghai.

No, it will be done automatically. Just assign pilots to the plane, and click on Transfer to->Shanghai.

By the way, how do you assign pilots. I am kind of confused on that part.

If you are brand new, then the first aircrafts you will lease will be deliverd to you immediately for the first 10 mio ..... afterwards you can lease aircrafts from the aircraft market or order them brand new from the factory. Normally your pilots and a standard (not recommended in my opinion) seating will be applied once you got your airplane. This is done because the compfort function is enabled. To disable those functions go to the gearbox kind of symbol on the right side of the Email symbol on the upper Function line. There you go to game settings --> Comfort Functions and disable them. It will cost you money because normally you need to change the aircraft seating to the one you want to have so in the end you are paying twice.