Quimby V Launch Date: Monday, November 21st 2016

Hi @all, I will start my bird in Oslo, Norway! 

Will be a dense domestic network.

Feel free to IL with me if you plan to fly to Norway!

CET afternoon would be perfect

So europe

Well, 10-16 CET is 3-9AM CST here in the US, so use that as a guideline. I get up at 5AM every day, anyway, so I'll have fun watching things develop in the morning. Good luck and have FUN, everyone!

Nvm i have enough mobile data to play AS in school xD

Should i start with a long haul route from brisbane?

maybe it is smart to start with short-haul routes to create a network which you later can use to fill your long haul planes

Air Norten will be launched in Helsinki. I am going to leave Finland domestic market free though.

Japan Pacific Airways will be base in Tokyo Haneda!

It seems I joined late, no aircraft for auction? Starting Fazer Air in Santiago de Chile, SCL

There were no used aircraft at all.

Hey guys, can you explain why the Turnaround times are now three times longer than on other servers? I mean 56 minutes turnaround for a CRJ700 on a very small regional airport? Thanks and have fun oon the Server!

I was the first in the airport and 30 mins later 2 other guys founded an airline there. Fck my life

Hi all :)

"Ryukyu Okoku Kamikaze", literally meaning "Divine wind of the Ryukyu kingdom", based in Okinawa, Japan, has started operations.

The company aims at connecting all the people living in the Ryukyu archipelagos and especially its isolated islands, to the rest of Japan, and neighbouring cities of Taiwan, China & South Korea.

(Thus, I'am waiting for the MRJ with haste :) )

To be honest I dont think you will see the MRJ this Quimby as we all know how slow Mitsubishi is at certifying aircraft ;).

No MRJ, but only 7 days to go for CS300! Yikes!